Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SandraCurly X - Warren Street  (Read 3341 times)

Jamiepunter1

This review is of SandraCurly X when i saw her in warren street but looks like she is back again.

Meet: flat not too far from warren street station.. although i heard she is now based near TCR station. Walked into the room greeted by a friendly spanish curly haired girl. Sat down on the sofa with her and then started chatting. Both stood up and she tried taking my shirt off and trying to undo my belt. I had to help her out there. So im standing in boxers only and she pulls off her robe. Get to the bed where she gives me a massage and then asks what would you like to do. She gave me head without a dom. French kisssing and cow girl. Boy she can ride well. Condom on and then blowjob to completion. Chit chat about madrid and i was out at the hour mark.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Derrick101

Offline dwightschrute

Condom on AFTER cowgirl  :scare:
need some clarification on this, was planning on booking her

op seems to be saying he bareback'd her then put a condom on for oral until completion lmao, hoping its a mistake

Offline pepsicolaboy

I wonder if:

Boy she can ride well. Condom on and then blowjob to completion

condom off was correct?

:unknown:

Jamiepunter1

Lads sorry what i meant is condom on before cowgirl. You wont be disappointed when you book for sure   :D

Online Double009123

Looks like curly haired beauty is back ....?

Offline driver

Says romanian on her prolife???
If this is the same girl i saw at warren street, be warned.Double books clients. I turned up for an appointment and met radio silence once i got there.
Booked her for another session, which was good. However when i booked her a second time, service was very poor. I think she became jaded very quick, and the second time i see her she was a little drunk

Offline willie8

This review is of SandraCurly X when i saw her in warren street but looks like she is back again.

Meet: flat not too far from warren street station.. although i heard she is now based near TCR station. Walked into the room greeted by a friendly spanish curly haired girl. Sat down on the sofa with her and then started chatting. Both stood up and she tried taking my shirt off and trying to undo my belt. I had to help her out there. So im standing in boxers only and she pulls off her robe. Get to the bed where she gives me a massage and then asks what would you like to do. She gave me head without a dom. French kisssing and cow girl. Boy she can ride well. Condom on and then blowjob to completion. Chit chat about madrid and i was out at the hour mark.

External Link/Members Only

Any idea if she likes to be dominated/follows instruction?

Also can she take a sustained pounding?

Thank you for any thoughts.

W