Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Juliette and Angela (near Old Street, London  (Read 1603 times)

13 review(s) for Girlfriend Julia... (3 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Asianspice

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One Hour £160.00

I made an appointment for a MFF with Petite Juliette and her friend Angela.

After a few text messages a time was set and I was told to make my way to the street and the block of flats where they operate from. The address was to be given when I was outside.
I arrived at this large tower bock at the back of Old Street. I called the number and had no reply. I was on time so no reason to expect any delay. I tried a second time and again, no response. By then with people coming and going from this busy block, I moved away and went a short way down the street. I then sent a text message. It was approximately ten minutes on from our agreed booking so I decided to leave. Whilst on my way back down the street, I received a text message to inform me if the flat number. I made my way back and with two doors in front of me, I checked the floor numbers and pressed the entry phone. Now I get a long pause. I press a second time and finally I was inside the building. I checked the floor to which I had to travel to. On pressing the lift call button, a rear door to the block opens and two seedy looking guys stand behind me. I am now feeling uncomfortable but the lift arrives, I pressed my floor and said to the two guys " which floor would you like" they wanted several floors up on me. I stood back and the doors closed in what felt like a long journey. I arrived at my floor and said "see you" to which they both replied good bye. I went to the flat, the door opened and I was welcomed by Angela. She had a pretty face, however, I would say she is a couple of dress sizes up on her profile. I was offered a shower and took the offer up. It was a cold day out so this felt like a good optio. The room was divided by a sheet hanging on a line. I could hear whispering behind this and think a man was in the flat. This now made me feel uneasy again. I went into the room and Juliette came in a took the money for the booking. She is petite as her profile states.
I was left in the room for around 5 minutes and this made we feel on edge. Finally the two girls came in and the session began with kissing to Juliette followed by Angela. OWO followed performed by Juliette and then Angela worked on my balls at the same time. On with the condom and doggy and mish with Juliette. Angela changed the condom and it was sex with in mish. I think Juliette is the better of the two, however, this service was mechanical and rushed. I was told by her that "I must now come". I was very uneasy and probably added to not coming however, I can't do this demand. I told her to finish me off by hand. That's what she did. To my surprise she then jumped up and spoke in Polish to Angela. She left the room and whilst cleaning up and being offered another shower, I was crossed in the hall by Juliette in a coat who said sorry I have to leave. She went out the flat. I had my shower, got dressed and left. I was left wondering why I bothered and how these two had so many positives on AW. Would I return, no defiantly not.
These were the first EE girls that I had seen for some two years, having gone back to Asian and English girls. I will again stress that I for one don't like these arrangements where you wait outside until given the flat number, but understand that security is paramount for the girls. I will not go anywhere near flats for a punt in future, in particular these large tower blocks.

[Changed from Positive to Neutral by admin at request of poster]

Asianspice

Sorry guys my post on Petite Juliette and Angela should have been at a very minimum. Neutral
 :hi:

Offline bestbefore

Sorry guys my post on Petite Juliette and Angela should have been at a very minimum. Neutral
 :hi:

Sounds like a negative to me - What a nightmare.

Offline mrx007

Juliette's mouth was good for emptying a good ballsack-load but I remember the flats were a nightmare to negotiate. I reckon I spent 10 minutes going in and out of various entrances trying to find the flat.

Glad I went for a quickie BJ, I was too knackered for a fuck after thos fucking stairs.

TBH Juliette is well expensive. I don't know how she gets the business at that rate in such a shitehole of an area.

Offline claretandblue

This juliette has consistently awful reviews, amazing she is still in business really

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One Hour £160.00

I made an appointment for a MFF with Petite Juliette and her friend Angela.

After a few text messages a time was set and I was told to make my way to the street and the block of flats where they operate from. The address was to be given when I was outside.
I arrived at this large tower bock at the back of Old Street. I called the number and had no reply. I was on time so no reason to expect any delay. I tried a second time and again, no response. By then with people coming and going from this busy block, I moved away and went a short way down the street. I then sent a text message. It was approximately ten minutes on from our agreed booking so I decided to leave. Whilst on my way back down the street, I received a text message to inform me if the flat number. I made my way back and with two doors in front of me, I checked the floor numbers and pressed the entry phone. Now I get a long pause. I press a second time and finally I was inside the building. I checked the floor to which I had to travel to. On pressing the lift call button, a rear door to the block opens and two seedy looking guys stand behind me. I am now feeling uncomfortable but the lift arrives, I pressed my floor and said to the two guys " which floor would you like" they wanted several floors up on me. I stood back and the doors closed in what felt like a long journey. I arrived at my floor and said "see you" to which they both replied good bye. I went to the flat, the door opened and I was welcomed by Angela. She had a pretty face, however, I would say she is a couple of dress sizes up on her profile. I was offered a shower and took the offer up. It was a cold day out so this felt like a good optio. The room was divided by a sheet hanging on a line. I could hear whispering behind this and think a man was in the flat. This now made me feel uneasy again. I went into the room and Juliette came in a took the money for the booking. She is petite as her profile states.
I was left in the room for around 5 minutes and this made we feel on edge. Finally the two girls came in and the session began with kissing to Juliette followed by Angela. OWO followed performed by Juliette and then Angela worked on my balls at the same time. On with the condom and doggy and mish with Juliette. Angela changed the condom and it was sex with in mish. I think Juliette is the better of the two, however, this service was mechanical and rushed. I was told by her that "I must now come". I was very uneasy and probably added to not coming however, I can't do this demand. I told her to finish me off by hand. That's what she did. To my surprise she then jumped up and spoke in Polish to Angela. She left the room and whilst cleaning up and being offered another shower, I was crossed in the hall by Juliette in a coat who said sorry I have to leave. She went out the flat. I had my shower, got dressed and left. I was left wondering why I bothered and how these two had so many positives on AW. Would I return, no defiantly not.
These were the first EE girls that I had seen for some two years, having gone back to Asian and English girls. I will again stress that I for one don't like these arrangements where you wait outside until given the flat number, but understand that security is paramount for the girls. I will not go anywhere near flats for a punt in future, in particular these large tower blocks.

Thanks for the Review Asianspice. If you feel that you have made a mistake by Reviewing you're punt as a Positive? And you wish to change it to a Neutral, or Negative? You need to contact Admin to ask them to change it for you. To be honest, after reading you're Review, if that had been my punt? I would personally have rated it as a Negative. But don't let me influence you mate, it was you're punt, so only you can decide?
But please bear in mind that other punters need to know what, and how you really rated you're punt  Asianspice.  :hi:

Asianspice

Thank you Ramrodronnie, you may have been left a bit puzzled by my post. OK, it's now a neutral and I should have done my home work on these two girls. I went to them on the basis of the AW feedbacks only. I think That the service was rushed and most of all not accommodating. I would have preferred Juliette single rather than with Angela who at best was more of an observer during the punt than a participant. I would suggest that you give them a big miss. Having looked at other post and a few more on AW in depth, I see that I wasn't alone with my feelings with the environment that they work from and very intimidating access to get to the flat itself.
Juliette 8/10
Angela 3/10
Location -1/10
 :thumbsdown:
AS

Red_baron

Even a Neutral rating seems too good for the level of service you got.