Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lana Lopez - Queensway  (Read 1136 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6975509) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline MLawro93

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication
Scatty messaging, but I persevered. I managed to arrange a booking after a bit of persistence.

Price
£150 for 30 minutes.

Appearance
She was the girl in the photos at some point but not anymore. I was aware of this going in, but still a bit jarring at first. Not a size 6, more a 10+. Large tattoo over her stomach not currently pictured. Hard to miss  :D

Meet
I messaged to say I had arrived, quickly got the room details and headed in. No issues with reception.

Entered the room, sorted the paperwork, and quick shower before the action started. Given her price point I would have expected better facilities but the room was subpar. The bed was shit. However, I'm not there for the room, so started off with some kissing, gradually progressed to DFK. Then on with OWO, light FF, and then a bit full on. She uses plenty of spit, and her general technique is good. Switched it up with some 69, then some RO, and then propped her into position on all fours, followed with some rimming, RO, and fingering. Popped the rubber on, a bit of missionary, and then finished in CG.

Clean up with toilet tissue, followed by a quick shower, and then I head out. She is quite submissive, so you'll need to be assertive. She is a cloak watcher in the worse way, showers are included in the time, oh and there is the vaping in front of me. She is not worth the current prices she advertises, and I would argue not worth the previous advertised rates as well. She lacks the professionalism of other providers. Nice girl though, but inexperienced in this line of work. I won't be returning.

Online patelprat

Surprised she clock-watched, I didn’t get any of that.
Then again I don’t think she had a booking too soon after me.

Offline MLawro93

Surprised she clock-watched, I didn’t get any of that.
Then again I don’t think she had a booking too soon after me.

I was surprised as well. Perhaps she had a booking after and wanted to get ready but still, give me a second to clean up  :lol:

Offline Geko12

Still tempted, how would you rate her arse, would you recommend for a pse?

Offline MLawro93

Still tempted, how would you rate her arse, would you recommend for a pse?

Nice round arse, not firm as she isn't a gym bunny but nice given her age. She is naturally submissive, and I'm sure she can do a proper PSE. 

Offline Geko12

Offline MP778

Her pricing was 300 p/h at one point, then went to 200 and now up to 250.  When at 200 there was also a 150 for 45mins option.P

Arguably might be worth it at 200 p/h given only rimming and WS are extra but the fact she doesn't look like her (nice but not stunning) pics is a serious -tive

Online patelprat

Her pricing was 300 p/h at one point, then went to 200 and now up to 250.  When at 200 there was also a 150 for 45mins option.P

Arguably might be worth it at 200 p/h given only rimming and WS are extra but the fact she doesn't look like her (nice but not stunning) pics is a serious -tive

She was worth it when she was at £100 for 30 mins, especially with things like CIM/swallow all included.

Wouldn’t have paid more.

Offline MLawro93

Holy crap, her prices are sitting at £300 for the hour.  :dash: No issue paying a high fee, but not sure how she justifies that amount
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 06:06:23 pm by MLawro93 »

Offline Geko12

at 250 I was considering a pse punt, no chance now

Off the hot list!