Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trishia, Miss 69 London, Gloucester Road  (Read 1424 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6967957) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline life_wasted

Booked her via the agency but she has an AW link as well.

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £150 ph

Communication: Very prompt and clear instructions from the agency.

Location: About 5 minutes walk from Gloucester Road tube station. Easy to find place but its on the main road and other residents from the block was going in and out.

Girl: I like petite thai and she looked really nice and cute from her photos. I rated her looks as 9/10 from photos. However I was bit disappointed as to how she looked but she was still pretty. I would rate her face as 7/10 when I actually met her.

In her photos (the ones from agency), she gave the impression of having the right curves but I was disappointed by this as well.

Meet: Usual hiding behind the door and greeted me with nice smile. Offered me water and we exchanges the money. Then I started bit of chit chat and we moved to the shower. This is where things started to go from for me really. She will smile but it will suddenly stop and have the face of someone who did not want to be there when you look away. This happened throughout the punt and put me off really. Maybe she was tried etc but there was no real effort from her unlike most Thai girls I have met.

We had sex in various position and she also gave a good thai massage and I left.

I won't be seeing her again as there are plenty of options out there. 

Offline bedhedred

Thanks. I tried to book her recently. This report is off putting.

"She will smile but it will suddenly stop and have the face of someone who did not want to be there when you look away. This happened throughout the punt and put me off really"

Acting is part of the game.

It sounds like this punt from a while back
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=365566.0

"Initially smiley, but more robotic as we went along. By the mid point, I had got a bad vibe from her."
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 10:06:00 am by bedhedred »

Offline Pleasure4ever

Looks like she’s not worth another visit. I TOFTT her in Jan and gave her Neutral.
She got a POSITIVE in DUO with APRIL but I suspect April makes the Duo worthwhile.
Trishia is not worth a visit in my view also.

Offline JackSaint

Looks like she’s not worth another visit. I TOFTT her in Jan and gave her Neutral.
She got a POSITIVE in DUO with APRIL but I suspect April makes the Duo worthwhile.
Trishia is not worth a visit in my view also.

I'd second that thought, as a one on one she could easily be a poor choice

Offline Yummyaznman

I have not seen her solo, but as part of duo I would say that her interest was on and off now that I really think about it.  At times she was super into it and then other times she checked out a little and I had to bring her focus back. No big deal as its fun for me to orchestrate the action when it slows down on a duo. Then again it's hard not to focus on April hahahah

Definitely nothing like the laser focus April has but as JackSaint pointed out, April brought the best out of her. Completely agree on that.

Offline life_wasted

I have not seen her solo, but as part of duo I would say that her interest was on and off now that I really think about it.  At times she was super into it and then other times she checked out a little and I had to bring her focus back. No big deal as its fun for me to orchestrate the action when it slows down on a duo. Then again it's hard not to focus on April hahahah

Definitely nothing like the laser focus April has but as JackSaint pointed out, April brought the best out of her. Completely agree on that.

Looks like i have to see April soon then! Been putting her off due to the price but i rather have 1 good punt than 2 crap ones....