Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola wild - Shepherds Bush  (Read 2026 times)

63 review(s) for HotEnglishLola (50 positive, 5 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Makaveli123

In my previous review I wrote that Victoria summers was my first punt of the year, however it was Lola wild a couple months ago. No idea how I forgot but thought I’d share my experience.

Comms:
Rubbish. Booking occurred on the same day but took hours to eventually book

Lola:  Once I got there I realised she wasn’t really my cup of tea. Bit too tall

Price: £250 for 45mins

Meet:
Arrived at the location and as other reviews have stated I was made to wait an extra 45 mins to an hour, was pissed off but was expected. If you’re on a tight schedule I would most certainly avoid.
Before the punt started i used her bathroom and i honestly felt disgusted it definitely put me off for the whole punt. The bathroom looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in months. The meet itself was pretty intense and she’s bang up for everything. Anal and Vag sex (no need to change condoms), deep blowjobs and rimming. I initially wanted to go down on her but I didn’t find her that attractive and the dirty bathroom was still making me cringe a bit so I avoided lol.

She’s extremely intense and only has setting (100mph) as many others have mentioned. The one speed in which she operates almost made it feel robotic. Her blowjobs were very deep but I didn’t enjoy it as it very toothy. Managed to bust twice (she’s a proper trooper and works hard at it) and left. All in all the whole experience wasn’t that enjoyable but because she’s bang up for everything I think a negative would be harsh. It just wasn’t for me. I do however believe other punters will enjoy her (unlike Victoria summers who imo should be a complete no go). Just be aware that you will most likely be left to wait outside for a while and bjs are toothy. Hopefully the bathroom has had a spruce up since I’ve last been.

Won’t be returning but may be your cup of tea.

External Link/Members Only

Online WARSZAWA16

« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 06:58:59 pm by WARSZAWA16 »

Online WARSZAWA16

Thanks, not sure why my links not working
No problem. Only works when using a mobile I believe.

Online Bretzel

Lola is she a great sex addict woman with a lot of sex appeal and the relationship improve over time..
You have to get to know her and you will get more fun and pleasure to see her again and again ;))
If you don't want to waste your time in front of his door. Send her 1 or 2 messages 20 min before the appointment time.
She usually answers to postpone the appointment time and so you don't waste your time waiting for her

Offline bonapati

Lola is she a great sex addict woman with a lot of sex appeal and the relationship improve over time..
You have to get to know her and you will get more fun and pleasure to see her again and again ;))
If you don't want to waste your time in front of his door. Send her 1 or 2 messages 20 min before the appointment time.
She usually answers to postpone the appointment time and so you don't waste your time waiting for her

How do you know? Have you seen her?

Offline finn5555

Your last post was defending her?

Offline MLawro93

Your last post was defending her?

2 posts out of 3 defending her, and the other is a bit touty.  :unknown:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Thanks, not sure why my links not working

Copy the links from the page and not the browser matey please.

Photo added to show where

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I’d be interested to know where your info is from matey ?

Online Bretzel

It’s not because I don't tell the details that I don't know lola.. I'm part of the videos which has on his AW page.
 I have seen her regularly for more than 5 years and it is true that she is never on time but I confirm that Lola is a great girl with lots of quality and a big heart and certainly the best ( pse)  in London

Offline Makaveli123

Copy the links from the page and not the browser matey please.

Photo added to show where

Cheers mate will do so in the future

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
It’s not because I don't tell the details that I don't know lola.. I'm part of the videos which has on his AW page.
 I have seen her regularly for more than 5 years and it is true that she is never on time but I confirm that Lola is a great girl with lots of quality and a big heart and certainly the best ( pse)  in London
So you’re saying you haven’t seen her as a paying punter, you know her personally and therefore your opinions are biased and you are unaware of the services she provides to customers ?

It sounds like touting if I’m honest matey

You have 4 post - 3 of Lola - in 6 years

« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 07:25:39 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline JonasG

Why would he see her again?

He's said she wasn't his cup of tea by looks. (Judging by her pics I can see why tbh)

Online jamiekinkxxx

Why would he see her again?

He's said she wasn't his cup of tea by looks. (Judging by her pics I can see why tbh)

Would not worry about Bretzel too much, he is banned for 2 months.