Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mature_Cathy in Orpington  (Read 817 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6421377) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Wristspinner

Firstly to decide if this went in London or South East I looked up whether Orpington is in London and it is in a London borough.

External Link/Members Only

I have to say this visit is down to me taking a chance on her despite some mixed reviews under her previous name as Terry.

I called to make the appt. and coms were good. I arrived to be greeted Cathy who looks like here photos although a little older and with a substantial lockdown belly.

Expecting to pay £100 for an hour she lasted for £50 saying half n hour would be enough. She was not wrong as her idea of a meet is just to get you to cum not to give any other pleasure.

A rather 80’s style back rub starts the action followed up by OWO quick with lots of hand. We tried sex despite me saying that penetration is an issue for me these days and although I did manage entry she put no effort in just laying back which therefore did not last long and so we went back to OWO. Again lots of hand and designed to get you across the line asap which she did.

The whole escapade lasted 20 minutes and so I am happy I did not waste more money.