Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raisa.x - Farringdon  (Read 3004 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6320609) (10 positive, 10 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline plee11

External Link/Members Only

Location- 10 min walk from farringdon station, just off the main road.

price- £70

Girl- facially the pictures are very accurate. 5"3 slim size 8, B/C cup boobies, pale ghost nipples with bigger than average areolas. 1 or 2 tatts around the legs. jiggly bum.

action- reading past reviews i knew what i would be getting myself into. entered the apartment she wearing a bra and tiny thong. given fresh clean white towel which is nice knowing it aint got no skidmarks from previous users, showered and then back to the room. friendly chit chat about the weahter and then down on her knees to give me a BJ. various motion but simple techniques, ushered to the sofa bed where she continued got a better view of her body. we done Cowgirl, miss and doggy. she does have a habit of holding the bottom of the comdom but it didnt stop me from pounding that ass.
Note- she didnt hold it during CG, only in the other two position so maybe its because someone tried to slip out and go bareback... i dont know just speculating

overall- in my opinion i thought she was decent for a PnD. her attitude was great never once complained about my request, smiles and eye contact while getting railed, furthermore she pretty hot. yea ok her services are limited and the condom thing could be a turn off but its a rom for £70. ive had roms where they laid there like a dead fish telling me to "cum fast baby"

Offline bedhedred

She is a bit restricted in 69 and doesn't want a real tongue lashing: that's the downside for me.
The upside:
From my experience she does a decent long blowjob and doesn't verbally disrupt when I'm shagging her.  Also she is tight in spite of the lube 👍
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 05:49:52 pm by bedhedred »

Offline plee11

unforunatly i dont drink from the furry cup  :P so i wouldnt know  but reading other reviews it must be a common issue. i agree her pussy was tight as fuck. love that ass.
i mean if i had to be picky than i guess the sofa bed could restrict you from doing certain position ie standing missionary/ doggy. i also exchange pleasantly with amyra on the way out so i looks like i be booking her soon.

Offline Kevin Boss

I see she seems to offer OWO now on her likes but was that ever mentioned as an extra on your visit? Thanks

Offline bedhedred

unforunatly i dont drink from the furry cup  :P so i wouldnt know  but reading other reviews it must be a common issue. i agree her pussy was tight as fuck. love that ass.
i mean if i had to be picky than i guess the sofa bed could restrict you from doing certain position ie standing missionary/ doggy. i also exchange pleasantly with amyra on the way out so i looks like i be booking her soon.

I was on the sofa bed too😂
She must be paying less rent for the uncomfortable room.

I need to go and retry Amyra next. Proper 69 with no quibbles.

Offline plee11

I see she seems to offer OWO now on her likes but was that ever mentioned as an extra on your visit? Thanks

yea i dont think she will offer OWO. i tried to negotiate but she wasnt interested

Offline jakesurrey7

Thanks for the review OP. What does ghost nipples mean?

Offline Kevin Boss

yea i dont think she will offer OWO. i tried to negotiate but she wasnt interested

Ah so another Maid overselling, well cheers for info  :hi: