Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Sara - Sidcup - Really nice  (Read 4607 times)

44 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5646009) (38 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline ollielon

Link : External Link/Members Only

Price: £140 for 60mins incall .. OWO, RO, DFK (lots of it)

Comms : She moves a lot and goes back to Poland quite often, she was in Sidcup this month and I has some time, she has been on my HL for a long time. She is really hard to book, comms are great but she is busy, lots of returning customers apparently and she does not do back to back meeting, she said she keep 30 mins between booking which is nice.

Location : I has never heard of Sidcup, she is residential area, parking available not too far ... it is a big house, 2 bedrooms, 2 beds in the room, large one and smaller one, no mirror and I did not use the shower as I was freshly showered ... she was on time and wore a nice sexy dress as requested .. gave the cash and she left for a bit and came back without the dress in nice lingerie set ... sort of defeated the purpose .. but I was really happy to see her

Looks : she is actually better looking in real and very smiley, quite tall like 1m75, nice milky and soft skin and I think she took some weight a bit while comparing to previous pics .. maybe someone can comment. I loved her lips and she is quite beautiful. Her breast are enhanced but really soft, it felt like she already had quite a large natural pair of tits that she enhanced to get back in shape. Anyway I was really happy with the choice.

Services : Excellent service from the beginning, very welcoming and lots of giggling which I find cute ... I am a sucker for age but I would say 26 - 30. We sat on the bed and I asked if she kissed which she replied positively, from there it was DFK galore during the entire meet. She was breathing hard from the beginning and relaxed as she warmed up. Lie down on the bed and started to devour her soft body .. her breasts are simply fantastic, very responsive, very soft and a hand full ... knickers off and she uncover the smallest pussy I have seen in a while, she smelled fresh and was quite responsive to oral not in a crazy way but a soft reserved girl friend, and little giggle from time to time as I commented on her features. Initiate slowly a finger inside which she said no. More DFK and she asked me if it was my turn .. yes indeed. She lied down between my legs and started to give me OWO which was quite pleasant, mouth only, no hand, quite soft, ask if she could go deeper but she said she did not do deep throat ... so asked her to suck me more really slow which she agreed. This continued for some time while I was playing with her breast like hypnotised by the quality of these big babies. I could not hold and ask to fuck. She put a condom and climb on top of me ... oh my god ... breast in my mouth she start to ride me quite gently and this tiny pussy is really tight. After a few more minutes of this I was about to cum and started to breath hard but manage to hold control and pull out ... told her I did not want to cum and she giggled again ... went back inside her and pumped quite energetically ... after some time she got tired ... she said you are not my first client ... yeah unfortunately so I moved her to doggy and pumped her harder but she was falling flat and had her in pro bone legs together with great access to her breast and neck ... finally did mish for some time .. alternating kissing her mouth and playing with her tits until I came quite hard inside her (in the bag) ... she looked amazing when moaning and hot red face ... loved it ... clean up .. we had 15 mins left so got a massage and chatted about nothing and everything .. she is quite pleasant to chat ... and gave her a few kiss before leaving ...

Overall : All in I found Sara really beautiful and pleasant with quality GFE service .. she is quite soft spoken and to some extent limited services in PSE style but I had a really good experience and will definitely return or at least highly recommend ...

Most representative pics below ...

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Face video

Hidden Image/Members Only

Older pic ... she looked slimmer no ?

Photoshopped but face is representative ...

« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 06:29:19 pm by ollielon »

Offline Shadow314

Nice review Ollie, you finally managed to see her  :thumbsup:

Just from the pics I'm not really seeing any weight gain.  Also adding a couple of captures from the video gallery
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

She seemed slim and trim when I revisited in February

Offline Malcolm40

She seemed slim and trim when I revisited in February

Agree! Saw her last Saturday and she was defo slim and trim

Offline ollielon

Offline Malvolio

Nice review Ollie, you finally managed to see her  :thumbsup:

Just from the pics I'm not really seeing any weight gain.  Also adding a couple of captures from the video gallery
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Her tits were way bigger than that when I punted her last year, so those videos clearly aren't recent.