Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - W12  (Read 4413 times)

147 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (140 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
102 review(s) for Gorgeous Vicky  (98 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Malvolio

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: £160 for one hour

Comms: Contacted her via AW email and arranged a booking on her recent London tour with little fuss.  Had to confirm my booking by 9am on the day of the punt, which I assume is her standard practice.  Her spoken English is excellent

Location: Decent hotel less than five minutes away from Shepherd's Bush tube - I'd previously punted a different WG there.

Looks: No stunner, but reasonable enough in my view.  She smiles a lot, which always helps

Body: She's quite a tall girl (around 5' 8") and has a good athletic build - there are plenty of pictures in her profile and they give you a good idea of what you'll get.  Best feature is her bum; she also has notably meaty pussy flaps.

Services: Straight into DFK after walking through the door, and I made sure I got plenty of this throughout the punt.  OWO was pretty good as she sucked and licked my cock with enthusiasm and obeyed all my commands - however she couldn't deep throat all of my cock and also deemed my balls too hairy to be sucked.  First round finished with a shag in standing-up doggy.  After some recovery time, more DFK and OWO to get me hard again, then a good run through my favourite sex positions.  She put a lot of work in at a fast rate when I asked her to go on top, and as she mentions it in her profile I had a decent stint pulling her hair and spanking her arse during doggy.  Finished with some prone-bone pounding; her attitude was excellent throughout all of this.

Would I revisit: I'll be looking out for her next set of London tour dates and seeing if they suit me.

Offline mightymunce

Her profile is gone. Has she retired?

Offline Haderach

Not gone for me, I just clicked on the link and it is working.

Offline Malvolio

I did ask her if she had plans to return to London - she said she would be basing herself in Bristol in a few months, but would still come and tour every so often.  Unless something unexpected happens, I got the impression she'd still be around for the foreseeable future.

Offline aanimator

Completely overpriced imo, if she was cheaper she would be a fine pump and dump.