Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zhangri La - Lin - Wimbledon, London  (Read 3376 times)

Offline Arch

External Link/Members Only

Meeting date: June 2, 2021

Location: A flat about 10 minutes walk from Wimbledon station, across from Morrison parking lot and bus terminal. The flat was discrete and cosy. Normal bedroom with a bed (no massage table).

Girl: Lin was a tall-ish Chinese girl, late 20's / early 30's. As others described she is not stunning looking, but she has a tall slender figure, perky nipples and overall very attractive figure. She is definitely sexy to me.

Meet: This is my first time visiting Zhangri la. I used to see Eve the Hungarian masseuse who was located literally just a few doorways down the same street. I was a regular there and I dearly missed her since she left around 2019.

Anyway, Lin let me into the bedroom and offered me a glass of wine. She's friendly but not a big talker - I had to initiate most of the conversations in the next hour. I lay down on the bed and Lin came into the room fully nude. She asked what strength of massage I liked and I asked for a proper lower back rub to work on my sore back. She oiled up her hands and gave me a good, if not the best, 'proper' massage. I can feel her naked thighs rubbing against my head and I asked if I can put my hands on her, which she said yes. This went on for about 20 minutes before she started applying a light touch on my back and my lower region. She then climbed on and started a proper B2B which felt nice. I put my hands down on the bed with my palms up, and was able to feel her body and tits as they slide by, a very lovely experience.

Time to flip over, and she first stood at the head of the bed and reached down to tease my cock, and I took full advantage of her position and start sucking on her oily nipples while my hands started wandering everywhere. After a minute of this she climbed on top and put her thighs between my legs and slowly slided up and down. By now I have a mouthful / handful / thigh-ful of Lin and it was heaven. I am big into RO, so I asked Lin to lay down on the bed in order for me to go down on her 'properly'. I started by sucking her toes, which she seemed to enjoyed (or at least not objecting to), and worked my way up her long legs and onto her lush and meaty (by Chinese standard) clits. Lin seemed to enjoy my effort but it's clear she's not a quick or noisy cummer. After 10 minutes of my effort she sat up and whispered 'do you want to cum now?'. Clearly the time is running out, so I lay down and she finished me with her oily palm after a few minutes of rigorous effort.

She cleaned me up, and went to the bathroom to set up the water temperature before asking me to shower, which was a nice touch.

Conclusion: Lin is a very attractive girl who provides a pleasurable service. I think £100 is not the cheapest, as others said, but if you enjoy RO you will get your money's worth. I will definitely see Lin again (perhaps I will give Alice a go first before I repeat), and next time I will definitely need more 'naughty' time, so will ask Lin to shorten the 'proper' massage in the beginning.