Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Carla23 Kingston  (Read 724 times)

4 review(s) for Sexy_Carla23 (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline l4at

You can find the link to Carla here: External Link/Members Only

Was in the Kingston area and fancied a quick punt. A quick search of this website led me to Carla.

A few texts and suddenly I found myself outside her flat within in 20 minutes of me sending the initial text. Very quick to respond and seemed organised enough.

Let into the flat by Carla and she’s just as gorgeous as her pictures suggest. Definitely the same girl, just a bit more shapely but not misleading in any way.

Greeted me with a lovely smile and led me into the room. Slightly awkward exchange but handed the money over and she left the room whilst I stripped off.

Came back quickly and embraced each other for 15 secs or so until she told me in a rather mechanical way to ‘lie on the bed.’

A bit disappointing seeing I was hoping for some DFK however this clearly wasn’t on the cards judging by her body language. I lay on the bed, stuck the rubber on me and proceeded to give me covered oral. Her technique was great with lots of flicking off the tongue however I wasn’t impressed with her trying to stick the rubber on without getting me aroused at all. Can’t fault the BJ though, she was pretty good at it.

Got her into missionary however after 5 mins, complained that she was in pain. I wasn’t going hard into her but we switched position so I fucked her whilst she was on her side. She had her pillow propped up so it was like she was asleep. She didn’t move whilst I fucked her sideways. After 10minutes, she asked me if I came. A couple of minutes later, I came (through no help of her).

She seemed pleasant enough however she wasn’t an active participant in this, other than the BJ. The rest of the time, she lay there and didn’t move which is why it’s a neutral.

The only reason I didn’t give her a negative is because she was pleasant enough, she’s definitely the girl in her pic, good comms (available at very short notice) and gave a good BJ. The negatives where once she was in full sex, she didn’t participate, laid motionless and didn’t give me DFK at all.

She’s borderline Negative in my opinion.