Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pamala Brazilian/Spanish edinburgh eh10  (Read 1101 times)

4 review(s) for Pretty Pamela Puss (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Desiguy420

1st time review please give me pointers if u missed anything

Had booked Pamala for a 1 hour session letting her know I was on the way and she txt bac saying she's running 40 min late and would I go with her friend I agreed and asked for unlimited she said ok on arrival  A Spanish /  Brazilian  hottie, but not the one I'd booked, it was Sabrina she was hot slim, bubble butt, stripper heals, big enhanced rack on a small frame, cute face, fuk me eyes nice stocking and blonde hair She gave me a kiss at the door then showed me to a huge room huge double bed, massage table and en suite I hardly got the paper work out the way and she was all over me DFK finally gave her the cash and she asked me to wait, waited a moment she slipped out and must have passed the cash to PAMALA came back and more DFK that she's quite good made our way to the huge bed  arched over and I proceeded with RO (I'm still new to this) she must have enjoyed this as she was soaking more DFK and she got on top of me teased my cock was rock hard by this point she gave me OWO took my hands and guided them to her pussy was still soaking I asked he to put the bag on she rode me cowgirl till I blew my load and gave am a massage that was ok with some gel took a nice hot shower got out and she thanked me with a rose and long DFK left happy as Larry

Pamala
External Link/Members Only       

Sabrina

1 hour @£120