Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barcelona - Vecinitas  (Read 935 times)

Offline pythago

Hi folks,

Feedback on my recent trip to BCN.

I did my homework to be prepared, but not all worked out as I wanted.

Summary:
- Whenever you find some interesting advert, you might want to check their feedback on Sexomercadobcn.
-You might need to create an account to see reviews, at least I did this.
-When you are looking their respective feedback, I put names of the ladies in there, rather than their agency (i.e. rather than looking for Vecinitas, I searched for Nuria).
Multiple girls coming up under that name, you can just scroll through. 

External Link/Members Only

Google Translate or whatever translation machine will help you finding your way. Reviews are super helpful.
I had three webpages in mind, Nuevoloquo (all in Spanish), Vecinitasbcn, and apricots (more reviews elsewhere here).

1)

Both adverts not great. And only extracted from those I checked before going to BCN.
I searched for verified profiles only, but it can be a hit and miss as with Vivastreet.
A lot of them speak Spanish only, some were super overpriced. Got to an agency that came back with super expensive options.

a) Laura:
Probably not the lady in the pictures.
Communication was tricky, although she was positive. I stated that I used translate engine.
I should have aborted before going, as she had a few harsh comments. But she was available, locally close, so I went.
She looked ok, conversation just in Spanish was tricky. Even more when they don't wat to engage.
Laura didn't engage, was too mechanical. Offered her body passively.
Sex was mechanical, she offered owo, 69, kissing.
At a certain point she seemed to offer sex without condom. There seem to be ladies who do. I obviously went for the condom.
Got my shot and when I got my dick out, blood came out as well. “Oh, what a surprise, she was on her period” and didn't tell me.
I had a second shower afterwards.
Had paid 50/30min in advance. Even less than she said at first contact (was 60). Perhaps because she was on her period. Who knows.
Obviously, can't recommend.

b) Juliettee (communication in English):
Pictures looked ok. She didn't give me a price, nor approximate location when we contacted first. Actually before my arrival in BCN.
Second contact when I arrived in BCN. She replied a day later to say she'd be free. I wasn't free that evening. After that she got upset as I would waste her time.
Next day she was upset cause I wouldn't commit. I still didn't have a price. But she unloaded all words on me she could find. Written obviously.

2) VecinitasBCN
Now the good experience:

I read here about Steissy, thanks CP.
I contacted the agency's number on WhatsApp and got the time schedule. The majority of girls seem to work just a few hours.
Neither Steissy nor Nuria available.  That was when I initially went for Laura (above).

I was interested in Nuria because of her pictures. In Steissy because of CP's review here.
Both are highly recommended on Sexomercado (link above).

a) External Link/Members Only
80/30min
I was sceptical about the pictures. Too good to be true?
I am glad I went. She is young, early 20ies.
You make an appointment with a girl, she'll open the door for you.
Private old Spanish apartment, huge rooms. Has atmosphere.
Nuria looked so much better than her pictures, although the pictures don't give away much.
Face wise it's obviously personal taste. But she was open, smiled and just was welcoming. She did wear a T-shirt. So, not necessarily sexy. I was her last client that day although it was only midday. Half an hour earlier and I would have extended to an hour.
However, Nuria seems to be really busy, in case you trust comments on Sexomercado.
She was shy, probably because of the language, but smiled.
When she took her clothes off, I was stunned by her breasts. Yes, I was glad to be there.
We did kiss, owo, reverse oral. All with passion. She is a soft girl, not a gym person. That was what others mentioned. Various positions, huge mirror in the room.
If you like soft, non-fat girls with a gentle touch, this is her. You can’t go wrong. And I loved these hands on my body.
I would have gone back, again and again, but she wasn’t available for the time I was in BCN.

b) External Link/Members Only
80/30min
When Steissy opened the door, I believe I had never seen sexier eyes with the most sexiest look before. Unbelievable. Her pictures don’t do her justice.
I knew her body wasn’t really my taste. Not slim, not fat, don’t get me wrong, small breasts. But this look. Shivering. She is young, early 20ies.
Same service as with Nuria: kiss, owo, reverse oral.
Several positions, no complaints. Seductive hands, perhaps even more than Nuria’s. I was her last customer in the evening. They close at 10pm.
After I shot my load she wanted to keep going. She was keen me to continue with my hands. I had no objection. This went on for a while. Nice bonus, not just me leaving satisfied.
Shower taken before and after.

c) External Link/Members Only
80/30min
Shower taken before and after.
Same service as with with the others: kiss, owo, reverse oral.
Young, as the other two.
I thought I can’t go wrong after having met the other two.
But Raquel wan’t necessarily my type.
Difference was that I had asked to see all available girls. 5 were mentioned by text, but only 3 joined the show time.
The other two, Natalia and Alexia were not my type. I could have left, but why would I….
Raquel was engaged, but also was more technical. Set the Alexa timer to 25min. Shower excluded. To much hand engagement. Wanted to put the condom on too early. Doesn’t work with me.
Overall, tried several positions, finished my load. A bit unsatisfied. Still a lovely girl, but not for me.

Didn’t try Apricots. Was happy with VecinitasBCN.
Can't wait to be back, but this might not happen for a while...

In summary: Nuria was one of my best punts in the recent months. Coulnd't believe my luck. Although Steissy behaved even sexier, I'd go back to Nuria first. However, Steissy is a great option, too.

Offline bbois77

Great info and reviews, thanks.

Was over recently myself went to another parlour, saw a girl called Nicol at Eden, plenty of reviews on her, just a tad flattering dare I say.

bcn-t465550.html

Vast majority of girls in parlours S American though.

They do some offers, €100 for an hour cracking value

:hi:

Offline Cokepro

great insight,  i am currently planning my trip to Barcelona.