Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to the area  (Read 662 times)

Offline dick78

And, fuck me, it's a bit grim here isn't it.  I'm in York and the selection of ladies is dire.  I checked AW for other areas and it doesn't really improve.  After punting in London for years, this has all come as a bit of a shock, not to say disappointed.  Not many ladies offering not much = silly prices and no choice.

If anyone can show me otherwise, I'd be very happy.

Offline stevedave

I've heard that York can be a bit shit for punting. If you're able to get to Leeds, there is much more on offer.

Offline als468

York,Harrogate tourers plus Hull standard £100 - £120 should help you out, although Id guess London standard is much more!

Offline dick78

The prices for some of the ladies are almost London level but the list of services is very not London, nor are many of the ladies either.

I've been seeing a gorgeous Romanian (yes really) girl in London (and down next week and the week after too) but she is heading home mid-May having made her fortune.  No a-levels but pretty much everything else for £150 per hour and she is so good at what she does too.  It saddens me that there is no-one like her round here.