Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Izzy_s  (Read 1569 times)

Offline leedslad78

Hi, has anyone had any dealings with this lass?
Any info would be gratefully appreciated.

External Link/Members Only

Offline rafa

Hi, has anyone had any dealings with this lass?
Any info would be gratefully appreciated.

External Link/Members Only

I have come across her profile but £200 for an hour and no OWO sounds a really bad deal for me

Offline mrfishyfoo

I have come across her profile but £200 for an hour and no OWO sounds a really bad deal for me

+1

She's totally fucking deluded.

For that sort of money I'd want CIM, snowballing and her ass.

Offline cueball

Can't see the condom on the video still  :unknown:

It's ok though, it's obviously her bf  :dash: .... isn't it?

Offline Umz_123

She’s now dropped her hourly rate to 180 :D
If she drops it a little more might have a dip lol

Offline PussyLover789

£18 to view her private gallery?? Sounds like a bit of a piss take to me  :thumbsdown:

fezzerooney

I've met her before. Nice girl, very accommodati g and definitely not shy! Great body, very personable...yeah her prices are a little high but you won't be disappointed.

Offline PussyLover789

I've met her before. Nice girl, very accommodati g and definitely not shy! Great body, very personable...yeah her prices are a little high but you won't be disappointed.
so why don't you post a review then??  :dash:

Offline HailWood

Hmmmm - are you Izzy or her boyfriend?

Offline PussyLover789

I was just thinking the same  :unknown:

Offline BP96

Seems like a genuine review to me. Unless you know something we don't?

Offline HailWood

Seems like a genuine review to me. Unless you know something we don't?
Not so much a review a a comment from a member who signed up shortly after the OP posted this thread. Not much depth to the poster and therefore credibility suspect IMO.

fezzerooney

Not so much a review a a comment from a member who signed up shortly after the OP posted this thread. Not much depth to the poster and therefore credibility suspect IMO.

Not much depth? Sorry...you want a blow by blow account? Why don't you book her and leave a review then? :angry: