Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry Thai Massage  (Read 7501 times)

Offline maxxblue

It was difficult arranging an appointment with Cherry, which I later found out was because she also has another job. Cherry describes in her advert that you will receive a shower before and after the massage, and also describes her premises as a luxurious house.

Her flat is definitely not luxurious, and I was not offered a shower, which she said was broken.

Cherry is a very slight Thai lady, quite a pretty face, and quite shy. She appears to be in her thirties.

Cherry led me to a small room with blankets/towels on the floor – no massage table. She left the room while I got undressed, and returned to give the massage, which was okay. I was unsure whether extras were going to be offered, but when she slid her hands between my buttocks I thought that I might be onto a winner.

When she said those words “please turn over” I duly obliged. She asked me if I wanted her to massage my cock, which I agreed to. I asked her if she would do naked massage, but she said that she was too shy. She proceeded to give me a happy ending, which was ‘okay’.

The cost was £30 plus £20 for the HE.

The whole experience was nothing out of the ordinary, and nowhere near the standard offered by others I’ve tried.

External Link/Members Only