Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FFM threesomes in Scotland  (Read 1516 times)

Offline monty51

Had an itch scratched last year when I had a session with Devon & Haydies when they were touring up here.

Want to do something similar again with some (lets say) smaller figured girls but a distinct lack of duo's advertising.
Can anyone recommend who can organise a decent threesome in Scotland..or even ones to avoid...thanks

Offline Dingdong

Carols Sauna. Rachael and Louise.
I haven’t been there for a couple of years as I moved abroad, if you phone first, if they are working they will do it.
Someone posted a review of them a while back if you can find it.

Offline Problem Child

Def agree with Happy that Katie and Lucy do an excellent duo and will be hard to beat.

Also with mentioning is Layla and Bonnie Scotland  do a FFM.

External Link/Members Only

Now I haven’t experienced this myself, but I have seen them both individually and can imagine it would be pretty special

There’s some tourer options too
These 2 were in Glasgow this week

Had a duo booking with them and it was fucking awesome. Both bi, well up for it with filthy gobs on them too. Think they’re coming back soon, possibly even next week. 🤞

There’s also Chelsea Brooke and her duo partner, who’s name escapes me right now..

I’ve only seen Chelsea, but she was the consummate professional, really excellent service, so I’d book a 2 girl with her in a second..

Lastly if you’ve got a load of that oil money burning a while in yer pocket Gigi Patsy’s coming back in June

Last time she was in a group of 4. I don’t have their links, but look on her instagram stories for Glasgow 2024 and you’ll see them there.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 01:25:53 pm by Problem Child »

Offline monty51

Some fantastic suggestions there thanks....Will report back if I get anything organised...Layla sounds amazing with Bonnie...