Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nana_Thailand - Wolverhampton  (Read 1092 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6907722) (8 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline dantedick

External Link/Members Only

When: About six weeks ago.

Comms: Took a while to get a reply and sorting out the finer details was a slow process, but fairly straight to the point. Arranged 30 mins with CIM for £80.

Location: Apartment in the block opposite the ALDI as you head into Wolverhampton town centre.

Appearance: A bit of an unusual one in that Nana opened the door, and actually stood in the doorway to welcome me in, not hiding behind the door! She was very pretty to look at, with a really sweet smile and kind demeanour, and I immediately felt at ease. She looked beautiful in a tight fitting dress that had a zip from top to bottom, so I knew that'd be interesting to see come off, and she led me to the bedroom with a very sexy walk.

Experience: Nana is a bit quiet in her way of talking, and I feel is a bit nervous with clients because she seemed quite timid to begin with, albeit still very friendly. We went to the bed where she undressed me, and then had me sit back while she undid her zip. She did it in a very slow and sexy way that got me going, and she knows she looks good doing it. Started with OW, with her making nice little comments about my body that made me feel good, and then she really got into her flow. Very good.

After a few mins, we went to CG and she was quite slow to begin with, but it felt great as she's very tight and responsive, then she picked up the pace and rode me like a jockey for a solid 5 minutes. A few times I think we went too deep because she reacted in pain, so we switched to missionary and I pounded away for a good while. She does the typical eyes closed thing for the most part, but occasionally she would open her eyes and make eye contact and start giggling in a sexy cute way. I asked if we could finish in doggy, expecting her to say no, and she obliged. Although a minute in and after some audible wincing, she reminded me I'd ask for CIM which I'd totally forgotten about in the heat of the moment!

End: She dropped to her knees, finished me off and went to sort herself out. Came back to clean up, get dressed and we chatted for a minute or two about where she's off to next etc. Left feeling satisfied and happy!

In summary, Nana was a great time and it felt like one of those times where you've got lucky with a new girl and gone back for some fun and light chat, nothing too forced or awkward. Great girl, would see again.