Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cassie-oxo - Darlington Outcall  (Read 1588 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7497619) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Lister197

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue - Outcall to hotel in the south side of Darlington.
Price - £170 for 90 mins
Services - Sensual GFE, kissing, OWO, penetration protected in multiple positions

It’s been quite a while since I’ve posted a review as I have had a bit of a hiatus from punting.

I personally cannot find any existing reviews for this SP so I’m assuming this is a TOFTT, please someone correct me if I am wrong.

In short: A very enjoyable GFE meet with a gorgeous girl who was keen to please. It felt more like a meeting a girlfriend rather than an SP. I've already re-booked her for when I next visit Darlington.

Work sent me up to Darlington for a client meeting so I stayed the night before in a hotel. Messaged Cassie on AW a couple days before going up, she came back pretty quickly giving me a number to call. We discussed and arranged the meet on the phone and confirmed in writing on AW. On the day she asked me to confirm that the booking was going ahead to which I replied yes, giving her my room number after she confirmed she was en route.

Appearance: Cassie is very pretty facially and has a lovely slim body (I reckon a size 10), B cup tits with long blonde hair, she was just my type. She has a scar on her lower belly but really not that noticeable. I greet her in the room and she comes in with a big smile wearing what I had requested - a short skirt and a nice top with some naughty lingerie underneath. The photos on her profile are accurate, she has a proper "girl next door" sort of look. A really good looking girl IMO.

Action: We started off with some general chit chat on the bed with some gentle mutual touching. She was very friendly and can hold a good conversation. She was keen to know more about what I was into and what I liked - clearly she wanted to please.

After a good 10 minutes or so and after breaking the ice and sorting the paperwork, we started to kiss, stripped eachother off and she gave me some great OWO. This isn’t advertised on her likes list although her profile states she only performs OWO at her discretion to “immaculately clean” men (I did shower just before she arrived). She doesn’t quite do deepthroat but her oral skills were excellent, so much so I asked her at one point to slow down as I thought I was going to blow my load.

I returned the favour and gave her RO, she was extremely clean, shaven and tasted good. She was very responsive with moaning and other noises, even encouraging me before I asked if we should get the bag on.

Cassie provides a “sensual” GFE and did say when I was booking that she’s not into rough handling or a PSE, which is reflected on her AW page. We started off in missionary with a lot of kissing and touching. It was really good, before she got on top of me and boy can she ride a cock. Her tits are a perfect size for a handful as well and are quite a sight when she was bouncing up and down and making all the right noises. We then changed back to missionary where I blew my first load in the bag.

Whilst I was catching up and relaxing before round 2, we had a really good laugh and a chat together. I got to know that she really likes the "professional" sort of client and loves a man in a suit. Like I stated earlier she can hold a good conversation and has a good sense of humour and I feel like I got to know her a bit on a personal level too.

Before long I was ready for round two and again it was more of a slow, passionate sort of theme which I really enjoyed. I lasted a lot longer this time and added doggy into the equation which she was happy to fulfil. We covered a few more positions before I shot my second load in the bag again, and by this time I was spent.

I realised that we had gone almost 15 minutes over time but there was no clock watching on her part whatsoever, she seemed really keen to make sure I came the second time.  :thumbsup:

She then went to the en-suite to sort herself out and arranged a cab to pick her up, then we just sat together on the bed having a chat waiting for the cab to arrive.

Overall, a really positive meet. Friendly, eager, very attractive and good VFM. I’ve already organised for her to see me again when I’m next in the area.  :cool: