Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kendal2023 - Seaton Delaval  (Read 1231 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7153312) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline hotstepper

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Good comms, address sent along with instructions

Location was a flat in Seaton Delaval (i believe she works in Blyth now) nice and warm, discreet, with easy parking.

Girl
Attractive, slim, exactly like the photos. Greeted me from behind the door and showed me to the bedroom. Lovely lingerie on. Facially attractive, very friendly and jesus can she talk.

Meet
Fairly vanilla appointment, at my request. OWO followed by HJ until I came on her feet.
I didn’t ask about CIM or anything else. Really enjoyable appointment with a lovely lady.

Would i return?
Definitely but not for a while. Have a feeling I’ll be occupied with another lady for a while

Offline hotstepper

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Good comms, address sent along with instructions

Location was a flat in Seaton Delaval (i believe she works in Blyth now) nice and warm, discreet, with easy parking.

Girl
Attractive, slim, exactly like the photos. Greeted me from behind the door and showed me to the bedroom. Lovely lingerie on. Facially attractive, very friendly and jesus can she talk.

Meet
Fairly vanilla appointment, at my request. OWO followed by HJ until I came on her feet.
I didn’t ask about CIM or anything else. Really enjoyable appointment with a lovely lady.

Would i return?
Definitely but not for a while. Have a feeling I’ll be occupied with another lady for a while

Actually when i think on i booked her through Amour when she was there, so if you want to delete this review feel free. Having read some of the reviews about her comms this review might not stack up