Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen Class - Gateshead  (Read 1230 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7330581) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline jamiedean64

Hello Gents,

Feel a bit like Lazarus arising from the dead  as its almost 5 years since I last posted a review!  To be honest I was never a prolific punter even in my heyday and got out of the habit completely after the enforced Covid sabbatical. Never really missed it but kept up to date on UKP and started feeling the urge to punt again at the start of this year. Built up a short AW hotlist based upon recent reviews and ended up booking with Carmen towards the end of January. This is a composite of 2  visits made in January and February.

Contact: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: 90 minutes incall for £170 (now increased to £190)

Comms: Unlike others, had no issues at all. Prompt and responsive by email, SMS, and phone call.

Venue: House on the Leam Lane Estate. Discrete and easy to find with loads of on-street parking. Entrance through the porch as per previous reviews. The bedroom was nicely lit and comfortable.

Girl: Cute, very attractive and immaculately presented with curves in all the right places, perky nipples, and smooth clean-shaven pussy. Age about right and dressed as requested in the red all in one outfit in the free picture gallery. I was nervous after such a long break but relaxed pretty quickly due to Carmens lively and friendly personality.

Meeting: Enjoyed the view as I followed Carmen up to the bedroom and settled in with some nice DFK and fondling. Gradually undressed  and then a full 90 minutes of alternating between massage, DFK, licking, OWO, reverse O, fingering, rimming  and edging but no penetration. (I had experienced rimming once before with Sophie of Newcastle, but so long ago that I had forgotten how pleasant it was). Carmen was clean and fresh and was wet from start to finish.

Overall: two great appointments with a girl who is enthusiastic and focused on making sure you have a great experience.  I have booked another meeting later this week.

Feels good to be back in action and am confident it wont be another 5 year gap to my next review.

Jamie

Online Todd Landers

Fantastic punt and a lovely lady. Glad you enjoyed it. Long over due another visit.

Offline MasterBatesAgain

I don’t FS much these days , but Carmen has piqued my interest. Are her tits big? On some of her pics they look huge but on others they look smaller and slightly  sagging?  Cheers

Online Todd Landers

Big and rather tremendous IMO. Well worth dipping your toe in. If that’s your thing 😂

Offline Shitehawk

Hello Gents,

Feel a bit like Lazarus arising from the dead  as its almost 5 years since I last posted a review!  To be honest I was never a prolific punter even in my heyday and got out of the habit completely after the enforced Covid sabbatical. Never really missed it but kept up to date on UKP and started feeling the urge to punt again at the start of this year. Built up a short AW hotlist based upon recent reviews and ended up booking with Carmen towards the end of January. This is a composite of 2  visits made in January and February.

Contact: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: 90 minutes incall for £170 (now increased to £190)

Comms: Unlike others, had no issues at all. Prompt and responsive by email, SMS, and phone call.

Venue: House on the Leam Lane Estate. Discrete and easy to find with loads of on-street parking. Entrance through the porch as per previous reviews. The bedroom was nicely lit and comfortable.

Girl: Cute, very attractive and immaculately presented with curves in all the right places, perky nipples, and smooth clean-shaven pussy. Age about right and dressed as requested in the red all in one outfit in the free picture gallery. I was nervous after such a long break but relaxed pretty quickly due to Carmens lively and friendly personality.

Meeting: Enjoyed the view as I followed Carmen up to the bedroom and settled in with some nice DFK and fondling. Gradually undressed  and then a full 90 minutes of alternating between massage, DFK, licking, OWO, reverse O, fingering, rimming  and edging but no penetration. (I had experienced rimming once before with Sophie of Newcastle, but so long ago that I had forgotten how pleasant it was). Carmen was clean and fresh and was wet from start to finish.

Overall: two great appointments with a girl who is enthusiastic and focused on making sure you have a great experience.  I have booked another meeting later this week.

Feels good to be back in action and am confident it wont be another 5 year gap to my next review.

Jamie

Thanks for the review. Unfortunately I’m one of the unlucky ones whose emails have gone unread let alone unanswered! Really disappointed because she sounds just my cup of tea. I’ve emailed her twice in the past month and they’ve been ignored sadly.
Tempted to try one more time but I don’t want to appear like a saddo who keeps bothering a lass who isn’t interested!

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for the review. Unfortunately I’m one of the unlucky ones whose emails have gone unread let alone unanswered! Really disappointed because she sounds just my cup of tea. I’ve emailed her twice in the past month and they’ve been ignored sadly.
Tempted to try one more time but I don’t want to appear like a saddo who keeps bothering a lass who isn’t interested!
She looks tidy, maybe third time lucky?