Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NovaGenesis Newcastle on AW  (Read 1510 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7417416) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline dexpunt

External Link/Members Only

30 Quid for blow and go

Comms - Arranged by text for same day appointment

Venue - WG's home in Fenham. On street Parking. Absolute mess and smelly, Mixture of dirt, dog and smoke. Couldn't see floor for clothes and rubbish. Can't understand why people invite strangers into their home and don't have the basic tidy up

WG - Larger than her photos which are airbrushed. No effort at all in appearance. Dirty old baggy tee shirt and sweat pants. Not attractive and I would say not showered in a while. Didn't get close enough to test her bodily hygiene but I was too busy trying not to smell the room. Friendly personality though

Punt. Entered establishment and straight into the bedroom upstairs. I had a weeks worth of build up and just wanted to empty somewhere. I didn't find her any where near attractive and honestly didnt think this was going to be a successful mission. However I gave it a try and she stripped off which didn't exactly help. She dropped to her knees and started giving a fairly decent BJ. Really deep-throat and plenty of gagging. After about 10 mins of this I managed to finish in her mouth which I think she may have swallowed. I can't actually remember as I was just relieved it was over and wanted out ASAP

Left and drove off with that remorse you get after a bad punt. Only 30 quid but for and extra 20 i could have had an enjoyable experience with AuuroaKush

Happy Punting

Happy Punting

Offline Shitehawk

Bloody hell! I think I’d have just gone home and had a wank!
Thanks for the review/warning!

Offline The_Don

Left and drove off with that remorse you get after a bad punt.

Hope the next 1 better 

Offline scutty brown

big enough warning in the profile "I'm Nova, Just a kinky little stoner"