Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Ts Emma/Emma Thai Delight/New sexy Thai Ladyboy. Northampton  (Read 1377 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6776887) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ekimnik

Today.

A liar & timewaster.

Adultwork as 'Thai Ts Emma'
External Link/Members Only
+447534935824
0753 4935824

Birchplace as 'Emma Thai Delight' same number.

Vivastreet as 'New Sexy Thai Ladyboy'. Same number
External Link/Members Only..

Fancied something different.
Good reviews on here.

Booked by texts, half an hour (I asked for an hour but she suggested the half hour, perhaps I should have smelt a rat then) £100 + £20 for her to cum.

Arrived in the street 10 mins early & texted to say I was there & to get the house number.
No reply.
Rang on the hour.
Phone answered with a lot of girly giggling in the background.
Told her I was there & asked for the house number.
Only to be told she wasn't working today.
I repeated that it had all been arranged by text earlier to be told again she wasn't working today.

Set off on the homeward journey & about 15 mins later got two texts, 'sorry darling' and the other asking if I was still outside.
Rang & asked if she was able to see me & was told yes.
I said it would take about 15 mins to get back.
Obviously forgetting what she'd said earlier she told me no as she had a booking at 3 but I could come at 4. So much for not working today.
Told her not possible so she said 'You come see me tomorrow'
Not a chance!
I ended the call.

Waste of time, petrol & a blue pill.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 04:20:50 pm by ekimnik »

Offline Madman74

That’s a Shame I saw her about 3 years ago and she was superb.  Obviously got her on a bad day

Offline roger_weekly

Don't let that blue go to waste, give the wife a good seeing to or knock one out watching babe station freeview  :yahoo: