Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabby Prado Review - Leicester  (Read 2343 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7059673) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ronaldo1980

I met Gabby Prado a few days ago in Leicester.

The comms were clear and she was ready at the agreed time. She is fluent in English. She checked I was bottom, I said yes, she said “Lovely”. Usual getting you to stand on the opposite side of the road to check you out precaution. The flat was tidy and clean in a safe part of town.

She greeted me wearing similar lingerie featured on her Birchplace profile. She is tall wearing heels, probably about 179cm without. Lovely skin and beautiful lips. Impeccable hygiene. She made me comfortable and gave me a brief DFK before sorting out the payment. Was offered a shower and shown where to put all my clothes.

We started out exploring each others bodies and then me sucking her big cock, which soon became aroused and was perfectly clean. She donned a rubber and tried to enter with me on all fours but it was uncomfortable so she flipped me over, gave me a pillow to put under my back and told me to lift up my legs. Keeping eye contact she rimmed me a bit and then tried again. This time I asked for poppers and she slowly gently eased inside, giving me time to get comfortable. I had another hit of poppers and was now ready to get banged. She was kissing me deeply while fucking me. I was so relaxed and caught up in the moment and she was so into it, it sounded like she was about to come, the pleasure was so intense I came hands free! It took her a few moments to notice. But after she did she didn’t pull out as I expected. Instead she continued to slowly thrust and asked me if I could come twice. I said no and she eased out but was obviously willing to keep going.

We chatted a bit and then I showered.

In summary, a fantastic time with an amazing provider. Gabby is a lovely person.

£200 for one hour.

Recommend? Yes

Go back? Yes

Online alftupper

Here's the links

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

And you've posted this in the wring place. East Midlands TS Reviews is were you might want to move it to.