Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy Thai Meggie!! - Nottingham NG1  (Read 1913 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6891765) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Door opens it’s a bloke, I thought I’d go with it as they’re now.
Kissing - mouth closed, ok
Owo - best excuse yet - I just bit my lip  :wacko: ok
RO - I don’t do that
Finger play, I push her panties to a side, and it’s an awful job

OW she keeps stopping, I say are you ok?
It was like as soon as I got into it, it stopped
It just felt like it was too much work and I wasn’t getting stiff

Half limp I try mish she keeps her hand there as not to show the fanny job
Spin to doggy her leg hits mine softly, she’s down on the floor like a football player, I say this isn’t working is it, she sits up and says what do you mean?

So politely I let her suck again as I grab her ass, start / stop I say are you ok?
She says yes why?

I say I’ll finish from here and eventually wank my self off over her arse cheek.

I’m getting dressed and I though elephant in the room and all that
“So your fanny has had an operation where your cock used to be” I ask
Shaken she looks at me and says yes
I say fair enough and she smiles.
Honesty doesn’t cost anything

So I’m going negative
Nothing to do with the bodge axe wound

Just a crap service
It was all just terrible
No touching, kissing, just boring
It was like staying home and having to fuck the wife, lifeless

So for all the boys and girls not sure
ITS A BLOKE 100%
From the horses mouth.

I wouldn’t return or recommend, again nothing to do with the moody growler just really poor service.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 05:53:42 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline braman69

You have a way with words lol

You’re a braver man than I. I was intrigued but you’ve defo saved me a few quid.

Great review 👍

Offline Charliehutton

Blimey, ILO, that answers that!

I managed to convince myself that she wasn't post op trans when I saw her, but I wouldn't have been surprised if it turned out she was. The clues were all there, but I had a lengthy spell of RO, and I couldn't find anything amiss, so I thought I was just being paranoid.

That's the second I've seen, without being any the wiser. No wonder I can never tell if their tits are natural or not; I can't even tell if they used to be a bloke. :D

Offline JD1

It was like staying home and having to fuck the wife, lifeless

:lol:

Sounds like a painful experience, sorry mate!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Blimey, ILO, that answers that!

I managed to convince myself that she wasn't post op trans when I saw her, but I wouldn't have been surprised if it turned out she was. The clues were all there, but I had a lengthy spell of RO, and I couldn't find anything amiss, so I thought I was just being paranoid.

That's the second I've seen, without being any the wiser. No wonder I can never tell if their tits are natural or not; I can't even tell if they used to be a bloke. :D

I got there and the face was the first ding dong
Wanting me her hands looked big
Clothes off are the nipples are tiny, thai Gurka have big fat dark nipples mostly
So I’m pretty sold already, then hiding the Danny every opportunity
The scars at the side of the fanny and no clit did give it away
It was like my drive in snow, just a sloppy lane  :lol:

Bizarre I though of you mid punt matey  :lol:
I remember your review and the thoughts of your comments did play in my mind, maybe you had a b&s and not the girl in the pics?
There was someone else I think in the apartment….
I was refused RO point blank so not sure how you got on, I’m thinking someone else ?

Promise to get you a pint matey next time I’m over there and we can have a giggle about it  :drinks:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
You have a way with words lol

You’re a braver man than I. I was intrigued but you’ve defo saved me a few quid.

Great review 👍
I thought we need to know either way  :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
:lol:

Sounds like a painful experience, sorry mate!
I probably bigged up the wife too much  :lol:
She doesn’t want/ like sex….. so here I am sadly

I worked out what I’d spent in the last 8 years, let’s just say I’d have a free new Porsche  :dash: :lol: :drinks: 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 08:46:05 am by Iloveoral »

Offline Charmingthickdick

Blimey, ILO, that answers

You made me really laugh out loud with that one Charlie.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
 I never used to think about it at all until I was duped by what I thought was an impressive gfe that actually turned out to be an even more impressive bfe as I had absolutely no idea.
With my preference over the years being tasty Thai girls, it wouldn’t surprise me if I had fucked a few more inward sausage skins without a hint of suspicion.  :scare: :scare:

Offline gbyld87

Red card just for the duplicity of it all in my opinion.

Offline Jimbob212

Thanks for the review ILO, i also had that nagging feeling in the back of my head that she was TS and this confirms it.

Can my review of her be changed to a negative and be moved to the TS section please :hi:

Offline Charliehutton

I remember your review and the thoughts of your comments did play in my mind, maybe you had a b&s and not the girl in the pics?
There was someone else I think in the apartment….
I was refused RO point blank so not sure how you got on, I’m thinking someone else ?

The girl I saw was definitely the one in the pics, but what puzzles me, ILO, is that not only did she not object to RO, she positively presented herself to me, to give me the perfect angle. I gave her as thorough an inspection as a man can give, believe me, and found nothing amiss. Blimey. I must be going doolally even quicker than I thought.

Offline Charliehutton

I never used to think about it at all until I was duped by what I thought was an impressive gfe that actually turned out to be an even more impressive bfe as I had absolutely no idea.

I did have my doubts about this one, CTD, but I was taken completely by surprise by that other one we saw. Like you, there may well have been others along the way, because I've seen plenty less feminine than her.

Offline RogerBoner

One of these tourers was on a video call to him and I noticed that his natural voice was was deep and gruff. This sex is non consensual and is borderline rape. If it happened to me I might top myself  :P

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Do you guys remember her ass ?

Was there like angels wings or something tattooed on her lower back above the ass I see to remember?
I’m scratching my head on Charlie’s comment she presented herself, this one hid herself certainly no RO offered.

Talking of ass i received the menu text saying £30 for anal
Half way though tried a cheeky finger but was told no, so asked about anal st an extra cost to be told “I don’t do anal”

It’s like  Dr Jekyll and Mrs Hyde this one  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2023, 09:39:33 am by Iloveoral »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
One of these tourers was on a video call to him and I noticed that his natural voice was was deep and gruff. This sex is non consensual and is borderline rape. If it happened to me I might top myself  :P
Sounds interesting  :drinks:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the review ILO, i also had that nagging feeling in the back of my head that she was TS and this confirms it.

Can my review of her be changed to a negative and be moved to the TS section please :hi:
Sorry wasn’t around much yesterday matey
I see it’s moved and changed for you already.  :drinks:

Offline Jimbob212

Do you guys remember her ass ?

Was there like angels wings or something tattooed on her lower back above the ass I see to remember?
I’m scratching my head on Charlie’s comment she presented herself, this one hid herself certainly no RO offered.

Talking of ass i received the menu text saying £30 for anal
Half way though tried a cheeky finger but was told no, so asked about anal st an extra cost to be told “I don’t do anal”

It’s like  Dr Jekyll and Mrs Hyde this one  :lol:

No the one I saw definitely didn't have a tramp stamp. She had a tattoo on her arm and shoulder I remember quite clearly.