Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Jessica ts Leicester  (Read 6414 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6638713) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Madman74

External Link/Members Only

Punt happened a couple of days ago. Usual cul de sac in evington.visited the premises numerous times so no issues for me. Jessica answered the door in a robe but her body was on display and first impressions were good. Into the bedroom paperwork out of the way.clothes off laying on the bed and Jessica returns in a lovely red lingerie set.very very sexy body. Started with a massage which was average then rolled over for some action. Jessica then started to peel off the underwear while gently playing with my little soldier who was standing to attention in seconds. Her tits although fake looked and felt amazing.very soft and she enjoyed me sucking them. She then thrust her cock into my mouth which quickly got hard and was a good length. She then returned the favour with some really nice owo. She then bagged up and fucked me and wanked me at the same time. Was struggling to hold back so rubbered up and entered her in doggy. Her ass was a sight to behold. So soft and peachy. The perfect ass. The site of me sliding in her ass was awesome. I pushed her down and fucked  her hard until I exploded in the bag. Jessica encourage me to continue fucking her sweet ass which I duly obliged but after a minute or so the old man began to droop.
A few minor points. It was a bit stop start at the beginning, there was defjnatrly no French kissing on offer and her face is not as sexy as her body.
Her body though makes up for that. She is very slender not an ounce of fat and her tits and arse are incredible.
If it was a bit more sensual with kissing on offer I would def return but overall still a good punt
« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 10:21:16 pm by Madman74 »

Offline Gethin_Thomas

Good review.

Looks very fit. Will have to sample if she tours Derby/Nott.

Offline Captainhowdy666

£80 inc owo?
Annoys me when they tack on an extra twenty of owo.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I was Leicester on Monday too, didn’t get the time or would have had a look

Offline Madman74

No owo was extra. Paid 100 for the half hour.