Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty nikii  (Read 786 times)

2 review(s) for BUSTY NIKII (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

mac77

External Link/Members Only
seen nikki before at heathrow and I have got to say one of my favourite punts very pretty, gorgeous body and a sexy accent.  Although she maybe thinks to highly of herself and she has a habit of whispering her thoughts to herself in a condescending way like you were meant to hear them.
anyway I was up oxford way for work on friday she was in camberley I called and asked if she was around on saturday, unfortunately she wasn't so I hit the road like hell made it home in an hour twenty, bathed and called to make a booking ok all set arrived to camberley 5 mins earley called her no answer 10 mins later no answer so left it for an hour (can't believe I waited) still no answer text message no reply tried with another phone answered straight away.
very very annoying

James999

Floppy tits for a girl who's supposed to be age 20, but then she also say's she's 21 in the profile, so she's having trouble remembering what age she's made up, also got a bit of a belly on it for someone in their 20's looks more like 30+ in those images  :thumbsdown: