Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x_Lora_x (Crawley but travels about)  (Read 1000 times)

1 review(s) for x_Lora_x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sailor3

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was tempted to take one for the team by the wonderful rack on this woman. I didn't find anything on her here at ukpunting, but she has some decent FB on AW. OK, we all know that FB on AW isn't always a reliable indicator, but it's all I had. Phoned up, and made a booking without any fuss, was given the name of a hotel. Floods etc resulted in a few detours and being 5 mins late - I did phone ahead and Lora was fine with it. On arrival I got directions to the room and bypassed reception with no problem.
I was met by a rather scruffily dressed Lora. Her face isn't visible on her profile but she is reasonable looking. However, the first thing she said to me before anything else was that I should keep quiet please! I thought she must be worried about people in the corridor (there were none), I asked in hushed voice whether she was worried about the management, "No, are you going to tell them about me?" she replied. Very odd. Anyway, slightly distracted by this strange welcome, I hand over the lucre (£70 for 30 mins). I failed to double check on what was on offer before stumping up. The opening to this meeting was rather awkward and not especially welcoming. Needless to say, no kissing is happening.
Settled on the bed, she starts with a fairly half hearted massage, after a few minutes of this time wasting, I suggest that she should strip off and focus on the pecker, only to be told to quieten down again. I pointed out that I was only talking in a normal voice, and no one would hear, to which she replied that there is no need to scream, "I'm only this far away from you". Ridiculous, really. And pretty off-putting.
She strips off, revealing that rack, and it is wonderful to behold (and grope). After all of the reprimanding over volume of voice, I'm a bit miffed and not really responding to the manual fiddling about down below, so I suggest she tries a bit of oral. She reaches for a condom! "Oi, you advertise oral without", I point out. "Everything is covered, I never had any complaints", she replies. (I was freshly showered and have perfectly normal and healthy tackle).
I resign myself to making the most of this rapidly deteriorating outing, and focus on those tits and a delightful snatch (no fingers allowed in there). Eventually, she climbs on board and rides with a great deal of skill to finish me off. Those tits swinging about were a wonderful sight to behold, and she finally seemed to have relaxed into the meeting and looked to be enjoying herself as she rode in complete control.
Afterwards, we lay and chatted. Lora is Polish, and once relaxed she chatted away at normal volume. If only she hadn't been so wound up at the beginning, I think this would have been a much better visit.
There were positives, she has an amazing figure. Once she relaxed, she performed well. However, the negatives were significant. The tense welcome was very odd with the exaggerated concern about noise. Even more annoying is the misrepresentation re services.

vorian

Spot on negative review imo,  sorry about the shit punt but thanks for toftt. Why do most prossies think we are all a bunch of idiots her profile clearly shows owo.