Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: orientalrose123 - Newcastle City Centre  (Read 411 times)

1 review(s) for orientalrose123 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Ferugis

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes - £70

I texted her at the number displayed on her Adultwork profile, she replied quickly but from another number, the one displayed on that Vivastreet ad External Link/Members Only. The booking was made for the following day.

The location is in Newcastle City Centre, in a not very busy street. From what I saw on her ads, like the verification picture on her Adultwork profile, I was expecting to meet a chinese lady. But on my arrival I was greeted by a Thai lady, mid-30s, not bad looking but not a stunner.

She started by a massage, then OW, RO and some missionary. Kisses were on the lips only. She was quite a chatty and funny lady. As with most Thai ladies, she had a surprisingly firm and natural set of tits, with nice erected nipples. My hands and my mouth were all over them.

So all in all, services that you can expect from a Thai WG, but nothing more. I like Thai ladies, but I was a bit disappointed that it was not a chinese lady. So a Neutral for me.