Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: yet another sauna question..  (Read 325 times)

Offline irn_bru

Hi,

long time lurker here but curious about saunas. I have seen the long thread post regarding saunas (should really be made into a sticky) but could not find answers to the following:

- Do they accept card payments, like when you walk in and pay at the door? Take it the WG only takes cash?

- I see that they all appear to close at 10pm? Are there any that are open later ?

- do the girls have a shift change or is it the same girls on for that whole day ?

Apologies if these have been answered somewhere else but I could not find them ! I've never been to a sauna here in Edinburgh but have done a few punts and been to FKK clubs in Germany.

Offline Matrix

Hi,

long time lurker here but curious about saunas. I have seen the long thread post regarding saunas (should really be made into a sticky) but could not find answers to the following:

- Do they accept card payments, like when you walk in and pay at the door? Take it the WG only takes cash?

- I see that they all appear to close at 10pm? Are there any that are open later ?

- do the girls have a shift change or is it the same girls on for that whole day ?

Apologies if these have been answered somewhere else but I could not find them ! I've never been to a sauna here in Edinburgh but have done a few punts and been to FKK clubs in Germany.

1: no. Cash only.

2: not anymore

3: Yes, everyday other than Sunday, I think.

4: You should review one of your punts.  :timeout:

Offline irn_bru

1: no. Cash only.

2: not anymore

3: Yes, everyday other than Sunday, I think.

4: You should review one of your punts.  :timeout:

Thanks for the reply. I've not had any recent punts, think my last one was a year ago!

I'll give a review on my next one though :) 

Offline Name Not Found

I've not frequented saunas much in recent years but I think the shift changes were usually around 5pm, so if you want maximum choice aim to phone around 4ish to see who is on and who is due.

Offline irn_bru

I've not frequented saunas much in recent years but I think the shift changes were usually around 5pm, so if you want maximum choice aim to phone around 4ish to see who is on and who is due.

Cheers. I'm not one for phoning ahead and won't really know who is who anyway, even if I research them on here what one persons opinion of "hot" might differ from mine.

I was thinking new town sauna as it seems more discreet and hidden away lol as I've grew up and worked in Edinburgh there is usually someone I know walking around town...

Offline Name Not Found

I've grew up and worked in Edinburgh there is usually someone I know walking around town...

Me too; but the chances of bumping into someone you know are tiny.  You're right though, NTS is the most discrete.

Go through the recent reviews and at least make a list of the possibles and the 'no fucking way' girls before you visit. It's easy to be swayed by first impressions when you're face to face, and that may not be the best approach.

Good luck