Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex traffickers facing prison after forcing 120 women to work in London brothels  (Read 1280 times)

london

Criminals who enticed women to travel to London to work as receptionists or cleaners before they were forced into prostitution .

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 12:55:09 pm by london »

vt

Good riddance!  :thumbsdown:

No punter wants to meet a trafficked or coerced girl...how crap would that be...we want to meet girls who are doing the job willingly & cheerfully...and for the money of course!  ;)

Aspen

It makes you think doesn't it? When there are so many Hungarians and Romanians etc that don't speak a word of English.

I've avoided all of those for a couple of years, and seems like that's a good idea.

Offline LanceVance

I hope they get the harshest sentences possible. People like them are the reason why there is such a stigma around punting and why  :manhater: are pushing the Nordic Model. The sooner more scum like them are found and punished the better.

Offline Denhamhoop

Its why i tend to try to avoid houses/brothels with large numbers of Eastern European girls as i always wonder if its the girls choice>No wonder so many poor services in the same circumstances i think id bite these scums cocks as they "train me",Hope they get long sentences and then deportation

Quesadilla

It makes you think doesn't it? When there are so many Hungarians and Romanians etc that don't speak a word of English.

I've avoided all of those for a couple of years, and seems like that's a good idea.

It's difficult to know what to believe. I punted twice with a Hungarian.  Her English wasn't great but she seemed keen to practise it on me.  The first time I met her she told me she was saving up to have laser eye surgery done.  Sounded legit to me and hardly what I'd expect from someone trafficked. 

Saw her some months later after she'd been unavailable due to a trip home to Hungary. Still with glasses, she then told me how she was really close to paying her mortgage off at home. 

Were both stories true and having nearly paid her mortgage off she was then going to save for eye surgery?  Or were neither story true?  Maybe she was trafficked and had just been instructed to tell certain stories?  Who knows?  :unknown:

Offline adindas

These thugs should be hanged or locked for life in prison .... ...