Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pubic hair grooming - STI  (Read 2974 times)

holland

Offline lostandfound

I would hazard a guess that people who care enough about pubic hair to remove it care enough about sex to have a lot of it, thus exposing themselves to terrible dangers.  :scare:

Better just to stay at home, do a bit of knitting and watch TV.  :sarcastic:

Offline Rossco100

I would hazard a guess that people who care enough about pubic hair to remove it care enough about sex to have a lot of it, thus exposing themselves to terrible dangers.  :scare:

That's the way I read it too mate.
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Simmo87

But what they fail to mention is that public lice have almost died out in some regions due to shaving.

roller coaster

Most people that get their hair removed are in this industry.
If you was out on a night and you pulled the chances of her having a shaved pussy aren't as high as someone that sales sex for a living.
No doubt w g's are at a higher risk as they have more sex with their shaved pussys.

Offline NelsonH

In the 50's and 60's, the birth-rate fell at the same rate that washing-machine use increased.

Damned lies and statistics.

Online Jonestown

Most people that get their hair removed are in this industry.
If you was out on a night and you pulled the chances of her having a shaved pussy aren't as high as someone that sales sex for a living.
No doubt w g's are at a higher risk as they have more sex with their shaved pussys.

I think you are mistaken, given the number of waxing parlours offering Brazilian & Hollywood options it's a lot more than sex workers indulging in a smooth finish, let alone the cheapskates who sit at home and take the Gillette / wilkinson Sword to themselves.

roller coaster

I think you are mistaken, given the number of waxing parlours offering Brazilian & Hollywood options it's a lot more than sex workers indulging in a smooth finish, let alone the cheapskates who sit at home and take the Gillette / wilkinson Sword to themselves.
I was just using that as an example as i have punted in the past with girls with hairy pussy's.
It does seem to be quite rare to punt a girl that doesn't have a shaved a shaved pussy.
This is to my preference as i much prefer reverse oral without licking pubic hairs.

weedougie

That's what I was doing when I caught crabs off the ball of wool (well, that's what I told the other half)

5th Musketeer

In the 50's and 60's, the birth-rate fell at the same rate that washing-machine use increased.

Damned lies and statistics.
Love it.

Have a look at External Link/Members Only

You can really have a great deal of fun with this.

Offline heisenberg.

This is true, and mainly a reason why asian girls prefer to keep a bush there. They feel it's more hygienic and protects the vagina better.

Offline Sheer Tights

External Link/Members Only

Female cyclists are told not to shave to prevent saddle sores

Offline rubric

This is true, and mainly a reason why asian girls prefer to keep a bush there. They feel it's more hygienic and protects the vagina better.

Interestingly a lot of EE girls have the opposite opinion - a few have told me that they watched soviet era (and following) public information films aimed at women which extolled the virtues of being hairless down there.

weedougie

External Link/Members Only

Female cyclists are told not to shave to prevent saddle sores

I agree whole-heartedly. I cycle a lot and shaving my balls is a bad idea. Pubic hair is a great lubricant

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Hair (as well as other things) is our body's first line of defence against pathogens, so taking it away can certainly up the risk of the bacterial infections. However parasites (crabs) will be more likely to spread if you have pubes. So really, double edged sword there.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 12:33:26 am by Lilywhite »

Offline Marmalade

I don't think he is. I've shagged a lot of civvies (well, three figures if that's a lot). A few trim. I can only think of a rare one or two regular ones that shave regularly and a few others that shave but happen to be swingers. Slightly more likely in hot countries but just cos it is on the menu doesn't mean they go for it (Given the number of WGs, they maybe even make up the bulk that do). Some will for going on holiday in a tiny bikini but then go back to modest undergrowths when they get back home. Just my opinion.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I think it's an age thing.

We have a number of "younger" lasses in the office at work. They seem to forget us blokes are in the office somedays (aka do it on purpose  :diablo:) and discuss blokes, grooming etc and it's quite "eye opening". They are either smooth down below or they have a landing strip. They are in the age group 18 to 25.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Hair (as well as other things) is our body's first line of defence against pathogens, so taking it away can certainly up the risk of the bacterial infections. However parasites (crabs) will be more likely to spread if you have pubes. So really, double edged sword there.

Bloody hell! My bonce is utterly defenceless......... Must be teeming with pathogens and sundry nastiness up there.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Bloody hell! My bonce is utterly defenceless......... Must be teeming with pathogens and sundry nastiness up there.
At least you can't get 'headcrabs'  :D

nb. headcrabs are something I just made up.

Offline Marmalade

I think it's an age thing.
It could be. I haven't shagged many 18yr old civvies for a while!

There again, prossies aren't the only women to talk bollocks to each other. 'Landing strips' have always been relatively popular. I think that if she does something with all that hair it at least shows she cares enough about what's between her legs. I think blonde and red hair is very pretty, whereas brunette looks nice trimmed neatly to emphasise a contrast ...

Offline Horizontal pleasures

are beards safe? Especially fashionable hipster beards?

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
are beards safe? Especially fashionable hipster beards?
Not if you want to earn respect in day-to-day life, no.

James999

Not if you want to earn respect in day-to-day life, no.

A bit like being a pro$$ie then  :sarcastic:

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
A bit like being a pro$$ie then  :sarcastic:
You're right, we are below even hipsters and feminazis in status.

Offline Marmalade

You're right, we are below even hipsters and feminazis in status.
Beards are a matter of taste. Prostitutes, whatever their 'class' serve a valuable function. Unlike hipsters, nazis and trash. Of course, Jeremy Corbyn might think all are equal and the less equal are more equal and therefore more deserving or some other such labour rubbish, but even if prossying is 'low-end' overpaid job, it's a job, and giving something back to society IMO.