Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Russian Xtasy touring Bristol. Probably Romanian  (Read 1114 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No way this one is Russian.  :( Accessing from Romania and about to tour Bristol. :dash: 

Warning. :scare:

Town:   Bristol
County:   Bristol
Region:   South West
Accessing From:
   Romania

Orientation:   Bi-sexual
Views:   21890
Last Login:   Today

Offline PaintBrush

Stupid Cow :dash:

And is it me, or has. Walt been doing his magic again?

Offline Roth

And is it me, or has. Walt been doing his magic again?

Difficult to tell but probably.  :unknown:

vw

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No way this one is Russian.  :( Accessing from Romania and about to tour Bristol. :dash: 
As you say accessing from Romanian bu the clincher is

What is your favourite sexual position?   Darling Doggy Style

Offline Roth

As you say accessing from Romanian bu the clincher is

What is your favourite sexual position?   Darling Doggy Style

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JV547845

Cheers dude.  My spidey sense was tingling - profile is good but very old so probably stolen.  Expect a B&S and no guarantee of good service.

serialpunter65

Yes defo Romanian - I saw her. OK service. Going home very soon I think. Nice girl, had a good chat.

Offline Roth

Yes defo Romanian - I saw her. OK service. Going home very soon I think. Nice girl, had a good chat.

Just a chat or a fuck? :unknown: :unknown:

How about a review then if you've seen her?  :unknown: :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 06:30:22 pm by Roth »

serialpunter65

Just a chat or a fuck? :unknown: :unknown:

How about a review then if you've seen her?  :unknown: :unknown:

Well, definitely a fuck and a chat. I didn't think it was worth while to do a time consuming review cos she gave me the impression she was going back to Romania like pretty much immediately and probably not coming back to Bristol. She was complaining there was too much competition in Bristol. But I take your point Roth. As an active punter in the area, I should perhaps by now have contributed to the website by providing a review or two, although I have passed many comments on quite a few girls in this section of the website. I'll make it my New Year's resolution to come up with some reviews.

I was quite happy with the service I received from her, although it was nothing earth shattering - just competent. I didn't explore all the options on her likes list so I can't tell whether every promise is fulfilled. I was a bit miffed at being told she had another client waiting fifteen minutes before my hour was up, but she didn't exactly throw me out. So that's the reason my earlier post was brief - not much to say really.. OK but not particularly memorable. Comms are excellent cos she is bilingual. I've had many worse Romanians, though and if I did a review it would be POSITIVE.

vw

I'll make it my New Year's resolution to come up with some reviews.

Always good to hear especially from punters who don't stick to the routine forum darlings , happy new year !   :drinks:

serialpunter65

Always good to hear especially from punters who don't stick to the routine forum darlings , happy new year !   :drinks:

I'm not feeling too bad tho as I have given good feedback on quite a few girls - and a lot more than 99% of the readership of this site who contribute SFA.

vw

I'm not feeling too bad tho as I have given good feedback on quite a few girls - and a lot more than 99% of the readership of this site who contribute SFA.

True, always nice for other opinions always welcome in any form.