Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High class Alex touring Bristol maybe?  (Read 696 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Profile set to Bristol but no number showing. :thumbsdown:    Fucking shame cos she's one hot Pole and well reviewed on UKP.  :rose:

imtheman

It isn't that Alex. She has given her profile to a few girls over the past year, with lots of different pictures in the galleries.  The current pictures are not of her either. The profile has moved around the country a lot too, probably  collecting credits.
The Alex to whom you refer has definitely retired :(
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 04:39:10 pm by imtheman »

imtheman

I should underpin my statement by saying I have visited Alex many times and on the two occasions after a profile name change both times it was a different girl.   It was pregnant Alex at one point and the girl was indeed pregnant but it wasn't Alex.  When the number shows I'm confident to say the profile won't be in the South West and it won't be Alex working either .

Offline Roth

Cheers for the intel, imtheman.  :drinks:  One to avoid then.  :scare: :thumbsdown: :bomb:

imtheman

A shame as she was a great girl :(  Word on the street was she found a man and retired.     I spoke to a girl when one of the profile names was Amazing Gabi and she confirmed she was a friend working from the profile and she told me that Alex had retired and wasn't working any more.

I guess the train of thought is that there is no point in letting a profile with good feedback go to waste but it isn't fair on the customers to be so misleading. 

I do agree though, given the five profile name changes with accompanying picture changes and different girls working from the profile, this is now definitely one to avoid.

Offline Roth

A shame as she was a great girl :(  Word on the street was she found a man and retired.     I spoke to a girl when one of the profile names was Amazing Gabi and she confirmed she was a friend working from the profile and she told me that Alex had retired and wasn't working any more.

I guess the train of thought is that there is no point in letting a profile with good feedback go to waste but it isn't fair on the customers to be so misleading. 

I do agree though, given the five profile name changes with accompanying picture changes and different girls working from the profile, this is now definitely one to avoid.

Yep prossie logic.  :dash: :dash: 

But one prossie or more using another prossie's profile is B&S scamming in my book and is a shit way to do business.  :angry: :mad: :dash:

That's where the value of UKP comes in by warning other punters.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 11:38:48 pm by Roth »