Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian invasion  (Read 1360 times)

bristolqwerty

The fair and circus are both in town, is there a link?

lory@sweet@kiss   
External Link/Members Only
ely h o t
Sweet Kym mellanie

A few English/Spanish (Romanian I'm guessing) on External Link/Members Only too.

Offline gonewest

Sweet Kym Mellanie has feedback, some of which looks genuine.  Too much to hope for?

Offline Roth

There's usually a bunch in Bristol at anyone time.  :thumbsdown: :scare:

bristolqwerty

Sweet Kym Mellanie has feedback, some of which looks genuine.  Too much to hope for?

+1 very nice but has an unrealistic very long likes list  :unknown:  will call to discuss services.
Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 07:31:34 am by bristolqwerty »

bristolqwerty

Takes additional fees for extras and then refuses to do them because "I dont like it". Tred very carefully. Dont trust the extra costs.

Just saw one review of hers  :timeout: :thumbsdown:
Type   Member   Date   Role

Positive   Sweet kym mellanie (13)   07/06/2015 07:24   Offering Services
    very sexy clean and gunny man ....girls don t moss him
And her feedback for the punter....
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 07:35:32 am by bristolqwerty »

Offline JimmySW

She's on my Exeter hotlist for now - looking forward to hearing the results of your research Andy!

Offline easyp123

Out of a dozen roms I've seen in Bristol/Cardiff, theres probably one I'd go back to.

Not saying i didnt enjoy them all,  it just seems like you're paying to fuck a supermodel mannequin with a pulse!

Offline Roth

Out of a dozen roms I've seen in Bristol/Cardiff, theres probably one I'd go back to.

Not saying i didnt enjoy them all,  it just seems like you're paying to fuck a supermodel mannequin with a pulse!

Who?  :unknown:

bristolqwerty

Exactly  :) :D
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 05:02:32 pm by bristolqwerty »

bristolqwerty

Verification photo not as hot but genuine perhaps

Offline easyp123

Who?  :unknown:

Jeez, cant remember her name now, imagine shes long gone, she was a tourer in a cardiff hotel, thick ass and submissive, even still she was just abive average.

I was just saying roms are a bad ratio if ur looking for a mind blowing punt.

bristolqwerty

Is this the same girl......
External Link/Members Only ( would love meet this smiley girl)

....as the photos here, boobs look much bigger, face is different...not very good at spotting this, verification photo has huge boobs...either I will see her of the big busted Thai lady I've fancied for ages..... Anyone able to come Nairn Kim's profile and owo cim services included in £100 ph she's confirmed by text.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 03:18:13 pm by bristolqwerty »

bristolqwerty

Sorry phone text playing up, looking for confirmation of this lady's appearance and services, I think she's the girl in the verifications shots but not in her slimmer gallery photos.  :unknown:  one looks smiley and nice the other has those fuck off eyes, Eyes that say pay me first and then fuck off with poor or no to some services,  I have a nice plan B Thai lady line up but would appreciate anyone who has seen sweet kym Mellanie recently. I'll walk if shes different.