Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie  (Read 1751 times)

Offline Availableinlarge

How do you get a booking with her?  :dash:

Offline slavealan75

Morning, you need to check her website and go to the availability tab (she updates on a Sunday normally, although this week has been delayed for a good reason)

If you can make one of her working days send her an e-mail at the address on the website then like the rest of us hope for a response back in the affirmative.

External Link/Members Only

vw

Morning, you need to check her website and go to the availability tab (she updates on a Sunday normally, although this week has been delayed for a good reason)

If you can make one of her working days send her an e-mail at the address on the website then like the rest of us hope for a response back in the affirmative.

External Link/Members Only
Repeat above until either you get a booking, change your mind or Retire from punting.  It was known once a guy called Marty got a definite no dues to a public meltdown so seems they type not to lead people on your just unlucky.  If you are the Jealous type or get wound up easy maybe protect yourself from reading all the reviews as you know they will be good so be warned.

Good luck to you and everyone else like you.

tonibell99

You guys have got exactly 6 months to see LK before she moves back to OZ.

I suspect her e-mail is going to take an even bigger pounding than usual

Max Pleasure

Is this first hand info?  I didn't know she had come from Oz.

tonibell99

Yep she announced on her Twitter earlier. Apparently her father is Australian & she is going back to Oz to live with him

Offline slavealan75

Can I ask which of her followers you are then please Toni?

vw

Can I ask which of her followers you are then please Toni?

its true only mentioned in tweets and replies rather than profile, she felt the need to tell meltdown McFly.

Offline slavealan75

I owe you an apology Toni. Please accept it.

tonibell99

No problem Alan, I don't actually follow her. I just read it whilst browsing.

spkmstr48

And I suspect my bank balance may take a bit of a pounding over the next 6 months as a result.  :(

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

:( :( :( :( :( :(

vw

And I suspect my bank balance may take a bit of a pounding over the next 6 months as a result.  :(

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

:( :( :( :( :( :(
How much are the flights to Australia ?

spkmstr48

How much are the flights to Australia ?

It's less the cost and more the excuse for a monthly trip to Oz that's going to be a tricky one to pull off  :(

lancspunter

No problem Alan, I don't actually follow her. I just read it whilst browsing.

How do you manage to read a locked twitter account whilst browsing?

spkmstr48

How do you manage to read a locked twitter account whilst browsing?

By following Mcfly

vw

It's less the cost and more the excuse for a monthly trip to Oz that's going to be a tricky one to pull off  :(
Yes would need some good back story to pull it off for some !

Offline azrael

Its a damn shame should have booked her when she first arrived on the scene, unfortunately out of my price range as i would require a 3 hour session to do all what i require of her  :drinks: