Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet Link  (Read 572 times)

Offline Dazzels89

Hello, just wondering if anyone else has issues with Vivastreet links in reviews. Every time I link on it redirects to a different area of the site.

For example, this link: External Link/Members Only

Takes me straight to: External Link/Members Only

Online gbyld87

It does that if the ad has expired.

Online mr.bluesky

I have often wondered about this. When I've logged onto Viva street links that have been posted and that particular advert is nowhere to be seen. :unknown:

Online scutty brown

they expire after 30 days unless renewed, by then the girls have usually either moved on or created a new profile anyway

It's why trying to index VS reviews is a waste of time

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
I have often wondered about this. When I've logged onto Viva street links that have been posted and that particular advert is nowhere to be seen. :unknown:

Usually it happens when the girl tours a lot. Once they leave a certain area, they simply deactivate that ad and when they arrive in their new place they will reactivate the ad with updated location etc. I hope this helps.

Online mr.bluesky

Usually it happens when the girl tours a lot. Once they leave a certain area, they simply deactivate that ad and when they arrive in their new place they will reactivate the ad with updated location etc. I hope this helps.

To be honest I've never booked anyone from a Viva Street ad unless they also have a gumtree or adultwork advert to back it up. Too much bait and switch on Viva Street.

Offline LLPunting

they expire after 30 days unless renewed, by then the girls have usually either moved on or created a new profile anyway

It's why trying to index VS reviews is a waste of time

Indeed. 

OP, this is why we should screenshot VS ads and capture the phonenumber used when you're building a list for a punt.  Whilst numbers are changed alot they may get recycled amongst a crew and that's useful to know as a crew may have a reputation for being good or bad.  If you think the ad has genuine pics then capture the most representative ones for attaching to a review.  This is all pretty easy to do either with screencap features on a phone or getting an easy to use extension for the web browser you use on a PC/Mac. Even if we can't index the review we can post links to other reviews of the SP if she's recognised and build a chain of evidence.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 01:54:48 am by LLPunting »