Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Negative if other punters given extras  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Would you write a negative review if other punter's report said a girl gave reverse oral or OWO or DFK in reports, but this wasn't offered to you?

Offline Matrix

If I left having had a good time and perhaps wanting to return, no. I may be slightly disappointed and ask for an upgrade if i ever returned though.

Offline Sattob

No, I don't think I would, but I probably wouldn't go back either. I'd feel disappointed.

Offline pewpewpew

Was it ever implied as being on offer by the girl? If she says that she doesn't do reverse oral and you turn up expecting it anyway then more fool you

independent-black-widow

Would you write a negative review if other punter's report said a girl gave reverse oral or OWO or DFK in reports, but this wasn't offered to you?

Did you ask for any off these services?  :unknown:

Offline cueball

For me, I rate any review on my own experience of any lass on the day. I don't compare to any other reviews or reviewers.

I usually know how I'm going to rate a punt on my walk back to my car.

I'm clean, fresh and excuse free for the owo & dfk... if it's on her likes list but not delivered then my review will reflect those facts.

Offline NigelF

Provided we are only referring to UKP reviews, it would likely affect the rating however only if OWO or FK was offered on their profile. If they have it on their profile (despite it often being at discretion) then a previous review suggesting it is on offer (provided there were no contradictory reviews) would serve to raise my expectations but only in line with what they claim to offer. If these expectations are not met then it is more likely to lead to a negative. If these services were confirmed either on the phone, text or email with the WG in question then that would very likely lead to a negative as that's a direct lie in my book. Their profile claims are an indirect lie (still likely worthy of a negative though) and the other review is essentially unverifiable (although still usually trustworthy) and of course YMMV.

Regarding DFK though, I wouldn't necessarily mind too much if I was provided with FK (as per their profile) but I didn't consider it to be deep, as I am aware this can be a little subjective/hard to define and may vary depending on the punters' individual opinion. I also wouldn't mind if I'd had something quite strong/oniony for lunch/snack and hadn't managed to brush my teeth or use mouthwash afterwards. I would however use some sugarfree gum and have some water but I am aware that may not quite be enough and that my breath may affect things and it's understandable if they don't want to get too full on. 

« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 10:12:00 pm by NigelF »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Good replies. Just to clarify the girl had reviews on UKP and another well respected site, not one of the untrustworthy ones; while it wasn't advertised I do trust the sources and wonder if she didn't like me; I am always clean and well showered as well as being freshly shaven I wear expensive aftershave in this case Terre de Hermes.

Offline NigelF

Good replies. Just to clarify the girl had reviews on UKP and another well respected site, not one of the untrustworthy ones; while it wasn't advertised I do trust the sources and wonder if she didn't like me; I am always clean and well showered as well as being freshly shaven I wear expensive aftershave in this case Terre de Hermes.

That would disappoint me too and actually I think it is legitimate for it to affect your review rating but you must make it clear that you wanted to see the girl in the hope that she would give OWO and DFK and that was based purely on another review not her profile/advert or anything she'd said to you.

At the end of day if you were expecting or hoping for something, even if it was wrong to have those expectations/hopes, they simply must affect how you perceive the punt. So as long as it's clear that it's more "your fault" than hers, then it's up to everyone else to judge the usefulness of the review and take what they want from.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 10:48:20 pm by NigelF »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
That would disappoint me too and actually I think it is legitimate for it to affect your review rating but you must make it clear that you wanted to see the girl in the hope that she would give OWO and DFK and that was based purely on another review not her profile/advert or anything she'd said to you.

At the end of day if you were expecting or hoping for something, even if it was wrong to have those expectations/hopes, they simply must affect how you perceive the punt. So as long as it's clear that it's more "your fault" than hers, then it's up to everyone else to judge the usefulness of the review and take what they want from.
Good advice. I want to see her again as the body is what I have been looking for about a year now, but I will hang fire on a review for now, but I have a decent set of notes.

Offline NigelF

Good advice. I want to see her again as the body is what I have been looking for about a year now, but I will hang fire on a review for now, but I have a decent set of notes.

I think that's fair enough. Sometimes it can be hard to do a review after just one punt however the first punt is usually the most relevant for people reading the review but as long as your first session and then subsequent ones (even if lumped together) are clearly outlined then it's fine. It's good that you've made notes as they'll really help with this. Again, it's up to the reader to take what they want from it.

Offline Plan R

No just write your own experience I reckon.
I read some wise words here (can't remember who said it though) "Your punt - your review"
That stuck with me.

Offline Plan R

I wear expensive aftershave in this case Terre de Hermes.
I wear that stuff too and so far 3 WGs have asked me what it is and where they can get it,
Brilliant stuff - its like catnip to women  :cool:

External Link/Members Only
From the blurb.."Terre D’Hermes harkens to the scent of a natural man living in splendor ."
Hahaha they wouldn't say that if they could see me or my house  :lol:

Offline Sattob

If one might add, some WG offer more to clients they know well. Some actually state this. It's understandable, also, some change over time, and amend their offerings. How often in reports do we read that WG X used to do Y, but now only does BJ or HJ, or whatever.

Offline munterhunter

For me, I rate any review on my own experience of any lass on the day. I don't compare to any other reviews or reviewers.

I usually know how I'm going to rate a punt on my walk back to my car.

I'm clean, fresh and excuse free for the owo & dfk... if it's on her likes list but not delivered then my review will reflect those facts.
I will review based on my experience if she provides what I'm looking for and I've had a good time then I'll write a positive review. I've had the odd punt I haven't enjoyed but that was my fault (punting with a trapped nerve in my nack) so no excuse for a negative review. I'm not really interested in any "extras" another punter may get

Offline Shearer1955

The review should reflect your opinions but if you were led to believe (on her profile, messages or otherwise) that certains things would be available but were not then this would certainly reflect negative aspects - if you still enjoyed your time & would go back then you give a recommendation based on your viewpoint of the time spent with the girl  :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Your decision to actually punt a girl may be influenced by someone else's punt and the fact they got DFK etc however your punt is your experience and your review which as others have said should be based on your experience more than your expectation of someone else's review if that makes sense?
The fact you intend to see her again tends to suggest she is pretty good unless you revisit girls who give a poor service which I very much doubt so as you suggest it's probably worth seeing her again before reviewing.
I would also add that 1 girl I see based on her looks and body didn't do kissing or OWO with me for the 1st few punts but I was still happy to see her and her offering now extends to DFK and CIM so she has got better with time  :thumbsup:

bigmanbigman

You pay for your time with the wg so only report how it was for you .
The wg may jump through hoops of fire for another punter but not for you
Its her choice at the end of the day .

Offline Home Alone

Before I book a WG, I check her Likes and if I want to do one of the things she's listed on there, then when booking, I confirm - or try to - that it'll be on the menu when I turn up.

If it turns out that we didn't do something I'd asked for, I'd reflect that in my FR; but I wouldn't automatically downgrade the Headline grade because we didn't do something I asked for.  It would depend on why we didn't do it; if I felt the WG was timewasting so as not to provide that particular service, for example, then that would lead me to move from Positive to Neutral or Negative.

vw

I go by whats is in the advert, if that wasn't offered would be pissed of and review accordingly.