Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's your refractory period before you can go again?  (Read 3415 times)

Offline Goldfinch

Been watching tv programme sex pod and they discussed how many times can a guy come within a sex session and the answer for 18 year old guys is the refractory period is 15 minutes,so 4 times is possible within the hour!a 70 year old guy 20 hours!

I've read plenty of reviews on here and you mention 2 pops within the hour.
Personally I've never had more than 2 in the hour and I'm in my mid 40's

Surely no one has beaten 2

Another thing mentioned was drygasm's-an orgasm without ejaculation-anyone had one?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
There's a review somewhere in the East Mids section.... AFAIR 6 times in 2 hours.

Offline timsussex

How long is a piece of string ?

Even in my twenties it took me over an hour to perform again now in my 60s I can sometimes manage twice in an hour and a half - but only with the help of a little blue friend

Offline Goldfinch

There's a review somewhere in the East Mids section.... AFAIR 6 times in 2 hours.

:thumbsup:

Offline cueball

What, where, who, when, which, did, does, if, can... finchy is back with his questions  :dash:

Two at the most finchy but generally one in an hour and a good explore  :dash:

Next question?  :dash:

Offline Goldfinch

What, where, who, when, which, did, does, if, can... finchy is back with his questions  :dash:

:D :lol: :P

Cheers for answering the question cueball. :hi: it's an improvement on some of my other threads :sarcastic:

Yeah,the finch is back. :D

« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 03:28:10 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline j4247

Different from person to person I would imagine.

Even when I was late teens I only ever managed 3 times in one evening a few times with girlfriends at the time.

It's rare for me to pop twice inside an hour since my early twenties. I need 1.5 hrs for 2 pops really and a good 15-30 mins in-between sessions normally. Now mid thirties and haven't noticed any change since early twenties.

Offline madmania

Back when I was 18 I could manage twice in an hour comfortably.

Most I ever did was 5 times in three hours with my girlfriend at the time.

She was a right kinky minx, I miss her alot.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Didn't even check who posted the OP, and rushed in with my post  :dash:

Oops

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline Goldfinch

Is this your way of increasing your post-count?

Haha,not at all-some members have added to the thread without sarcasm-just thought it was an interesting topic. :hi:

As someone on this thread once said 'we all start off on this forum with no posts and no reviews' :dance: you've got to start somewhere!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 03:49:14 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline cueball

you've got to start somewhere!

True finchy.... what's next.... what make of vacuum cleaner do you own?

We've already got the "what bloody tele have you got"  :dash:  :D

Offline Brazilian Martian

Been watching tv programme sex pod and they discussed how many times can a guy come within a sex session and the answer for 18 year old guys is the refractory period is 15 minutes,so 4 times is possible within the hour!a 70 year old guy 20 hours!

I've read plenty of reviews on here and you mention 2 pops within the hour.
Personally I've never had more than 2 in the hour and I'm in my mid 40's

Surely no one has beaten 2

Another thing mentioned was drygasm's-an orgasm without ejaculation-anyone had one?

I've had three in a hour but that third nut feels like I've gone 12 rounds with sonny liston.
I've had 2 hour punts where I've had time to shower relax and get a massage i think I may of managed 4 nuts 2 per hour  :music:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 04:21:14 pm by Brazilian Martian »

vw

Maybe next thread who was goldfinch before he was goldficnh

reminds me of fr33zing/fl0atability but he is in the north west !

Offline Goldfinch

Mmm-now you got me thinking. :D

It's people's choice-if the topics not for you swerve it-that's what makes this forum so great-everyone's different,full of different personalities-some good,some bad-a topic you may be interested in,may be of no interest to me. :hi:

Oh yeah-it's a dyson. :D

Offline Goldfinch

Maybe next thread who was goldfinch before he was goldficnh

reminds me of fr33zing/fl0atability but he is in the north west !

Yep,lived in Manchester for all of my 45 years.

Only discovered this forum mid December last year when I joined. :hi:

Thanks for your contribution though-as another member once said-'you certainly live up to your username' :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 04:32:16 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Littlefoot

Once in a hour... No trouble in getting it up again, just can't get it to spurt again. Many good uns have tried, and failed. (In my early 50s).

Maybe if I wanked myself 2nd pop, haven't tried that one yet!  ;)

Offline cueball

It's people's choice-if the topics not for you swerve it-

There's the thing finchy.... people's choice and its people's choice to post opinions on any thread.... however unpalatable within the rules  :D

I'm looking forward to your next question  :sarcastic:  :wacko:

Offline Goldfinch

There's the thing finchy.... people's choice and its people's choice to post opinions on any thread.... however unpalatable within the rules  :D

I'm looking forward to your next question  :sarcastic:  :wacko:

Fair point-this will be the last question until the end of next month-when I need to get busy with one of my boxing threads-as Anthony Joshua's fighting. :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

One of the lasses I fuck told me her record is 6 pops in 1 hour playing with a punters prostate. Beat that Finchy.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: Told me that once she took her fingers out of his arse that he couldn't hardly walk.  :wacko: :wacko:

There's a review on here of StarNat where she had 4 out of him in an hour.  :diablo: :diablo:

Me I can't be arsed counting pops.  :dash: :dash: I'm there to fuck a lass so the longer and harder I can fuck her the better.

Offline Corus Boy

"...an orgasm without ejaculation-anyone had one?..."

Yes, often!  First time felt very strange but fortunately I was with an experienced lady who had some experience of this and reassured me that it was not that rare.

Orgasms in an hour!  In my late 60's and for me it really depends on the lady.  Younger girls, as a large generalisation, seem to think if they grab your cock and start tugging at it, that will get me hard and ready to go again and that's a loser fron the first tug.

A lovely Thai girl, who I meet with knows that older gentlemen need coaxing and gentle arousment to get them aroused again.  She has got to know my body that well that she will sometimes say, "I don't think he wants to play again!"  She's usually spot on.  Other times she can even get me going for a Round Three :)

Online Moreish

Back when I was a teen , in a tent with GF , raining, 7 times in 4hrs, never beaten that PB, 51yrs now,  :D they can't take your memories away. :cool: she was a cracker as well.

vw

another member once said-'you certainly live up to your username' :unknown:

was that member your old account bumfinch ? 

Also are you any relation to atticus finch ?

Jay-Jay

Yes, often!  First time felt very strange but fortunately I was with an experienced lady who had some experience of this and reassured me that it was not that rare.
This has been happening to me for a while now so it's reassuring to hear it can happen to others. It isn't as satisfying an orgasm, which is annoying when you're paying for it.

Jay

Offline Goldfinch

was that member your old account bumfinch ? 

Also are you any relation to atticus finch ?

Haha,

No,this is my only account-like I said I only learned of this site mid Dec last year-but I'll let you continue with your conspiracy theories. :dash:

vw

I'll let you continue with your conspiracy theories. :dash:

So grateful for your permission, i feel so lucky.   :rolleyes:

Offline santiago2

I was working in the docks in the 80s, one Saturday night my shift was 7pm-7am, we finished the ship we was working on about 1am, the boss said no more ships due in, so we could go home.

On my way home i had a drive around the local red light area, many windows with lights on, parked up, and knocked on a door, hoping it was the right one, a pretty Maltese girl answered, £10 for short time, so in i go,
 had a good 15mins shag and cum no problem, as i was getting dressed we were chatting, i said i had just finished work and i wasn't due to be home until about 7.30am, i didn't want the missus to know i'd finished work early, so she said she was going to a family gathering at lunch time, and didn't really want any more punters, if i paid her another £15, i could stay with her until about 7am, and if i fancied another go, that would be ok, how could i not, so she turned the light in the window off, and i had 2 more cummins with her, 3 times in 4 hours, never known before.

I got home knackered, crashed into the bed, slept till about midday, up the pub for the Sunday lunch session, on getting home i started getting  severe pains in my lower back, 5pm pain was so bad, couldn't get off the bed, Agony, had to get the missus to phone work, had 2 nights off sick, could only of been muscle spasm due to the hatrick of cums, never done it again. :thumbsdown:

Offline hungrypunt

Yes

and amount of cums per hour in my 20s, 4, now in my late 40s was one but now 2 as ive took advice from this thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82996.0

though I do tend to lose interest after the sex anyway. Ive fucked the bird, now time to go and kill a dinosaour for dinner type of thing ;)

Oh and finchy me old mate, I love the posts, make me chuckle some of em. I esp loved how you used the word "refractory"  :sarcastic:

All the replies are all good banter
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 08:05:45 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline Shearer1955

I was working in the docks in the 80s, one Saturday night my shift was 7pm-7am, we finished the ship we was working on about 1am, the boss said no more ships due in, so we could go home.

On my way home i had a drive around the local red light area, many windows with lights on, parked up, and knocked on a door, hoping it was the right one, a pretty Maltese girl answered, £10 for short time, so in i go,
 had a good 15mins shag and cum no problem, as i was getting dressed we were chatting, i said i had just finished work and i wasn't due to be home until about 7.30am, i didn't want the missus to know i'd finished work early, so she said she was going to a family gathering at lunch time, and didn't really want any more punters, if i paid her another £15, i could stay with her until about 7am, and if i fancied another go, that would be ok, how could i not, so she turned the light in the window off, and i had 2 more cummins with her, 3 times in 4 hours, never known before.

I got home knackered, crashed into the bed, slept till about midday, up the pub for the Sunday lunch session, on getting home i started getting  severe pains in my lower back, 5pm pain was so bad, couldn't get off the bed, Agony, had to get the missus to phone work, had 2 nights off sick, could only of been muscle spasm due to the hatrick of cums, never done it again. :thumbsdown:

Brings a whole new meaning to going to the doc & saying that you think your back is fucked :D :P

Offline tantric talents

:lol: and does it suck as well as Madame X ? ....  :lol:

Offline Goldfinch

Offline king tarzan

I can manage 2 in 1 hour but a lot is very heavily relient on woman's intensity engagement factor
At times bloody thing only 1 pop in an hour

But luckily for me banana beast has performed well especially against women I have really been looking forward to seeing. ..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

No!  :(

This has been happening to me for a while now so it's reassuring to hear it can happen to others. It isn't as satisfying an orgasm, which is annoying when you're paying for it.

Jay

...By all accounts its supposed to be more intense than merely ejaculation.

Or have I misunderstood you?

Cheers
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 09:41:23 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Punterperson1971

I can do 2 pops in 30 min booking but I've got to click with the wg and fancy her too

Offline CityTillIDie

When I was 18 I met a nurse who was 28, took a shine to me.
After a while of chatting and a drink, I went to stay for the weekend.
From 5 pm Friday, when I arrived, till 11 the following morning, I had 9 orgasms. So that's 18 hours.
She took my virginity about 5.40 that Friday and taught me an awful lot about the female body and desires, especially oral sex.  I've loved oral ever since. She was a nymphomaniac.

Unfortunately I've never experienced anything like it ever since. 33 years ago.

Funny thing is, I can still remember her phone number!

CTID

Punter115

Back when I was twenty I did this female three times in under an hour ....then went and played a game of tennis right after it ....I still remember that my legs were like jelly in the first set.
Now I am in my sixties and can only cum once in an hour ...so disappointing!

Offline cueball

Back when I was twenty I did this female three times in under an hour ....then went and played a game of tennis right after it ....I still remember that my legs were like jelly in the first set.
Now I am in my sixties and can only cum once in an hour ...so disappointing!

But you still play tennis after every punt  :thumbsup: :D

Offline bearcat69

The most I've ever done with a WG was 3 times in an hour and a half, and she brought me to a dry orgasm too. That was with Sandy.Hot.

Usually it's just once in half an hour for me, once maybe twice in an hour booking. It really depends on how much energy I've got, how much I've been wanking close to the punt, how much other sex I've recently had, and how good the WG is at touching/fucking my dick. Some just manage to hit the spot and touch me in the right way, some don't. I'm in my mid-thirties.

Quality over quantity is what I want though. I would rather have one really pleasant unforced orgasm that I can savour, than one quick one and then struggle to force out a second one. Last thing I want is to walk away from a punt feeling like I've done myself in.

Most I've ever had with a civvie? Well.. I'm not sure. I once had sex almost none stop for about 3 days with a girlfriend when I was in my mid twenties. Only briefly stopping to eat or sleep a bit. I really couldn't tell you how many times I came during that. Probably, I'd guess maybe 12 times. Could've been more, could have been less. We were both very fucking sore after that though! :lol:

Offline OakTree

I generally pop just the once but I can pretty much fire it off when I want. I've been like that since my teenage years.

To me the orgasm isn't the be all and end all. There has been occasions I've not popped but have come away just as satisfied.

Offline Home Alone

To me the orgasm isn't the be all and end all. There has been occasions I've not popped but have come away just as satisfied.

+1

Offline rubric

If I book a single girl - I can just about manage two pops in an hour, assuming she isn't blatantly taking the piss. With girls I click with I generally go back for an hour and a half in which two pops is easily achievable.

I think its partly psychological as I tend to have an extra critical eye after an orgasm with a WG, and quite often I just go off her at that point. When I've booked half hours back to back with flatmates I've had no issues getting in two in the hour.

With civvies - when it works - it's quite often been much more intense - and while I'm not in my twenties, I can manage 3 in an hour with the right girl.

Offline tantric talents

I generally pop just the once but I can pretty much fire it off when I want. I've been like that since my teenage years.

Absolutely concur.
It is interesting that male orgasm in French is known for a very good reason as the "little death"
As you begin to age it pays to conserve seminal fluid which is full of important nutrients that the body loses with every emission. In ancient Taoist practice control and regulation of the orgasm was considered paramount to longevity. :cool:

Offline Goldfinch

Absolutely concur.
It is interesting that male orgasm in French is known for a very good reason as the "little death"
As you begin to age it pays to conserve seminal fluid which is full of important nutrients that the body loses with every emission. In ancient Taoist practice control and regulation of the orgasm was considered paramount to longevity. :cool:

:thumbsup:

'La petite mort'

Offline Shearer1955

I don't always cum in a punt as I think I suffer from bankers death grip syndrome...but the upside is I can bang away for a good portion of the hour...which is probably to the chagrin of the working girl who probably expects an easy time from an old fella like me  :diablo:

My enjoyment often comes from the girl having a few orgasms which makes me really happy....if they are real!!  :unknown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Medical term for this is "anejaculation" and happens to me as well.

It's been discussed on here before.  :hi: :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

In ancient Taoist practice control and regulation of the orgasm was considered paramount to longevity. :cool:

That's me fucked then with all the jonnies I've filled over the years.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

WhattheFlip

I've done 3 in an hour(ish) booking a couple times. It had been a while....

Equally I've had 2 hour meets where I've only cum twice. Depends on the girl and my mood.

Generally I'd be disappointed if I didn't get 2 an hour out for the first 2 hours anyway, if it's been any length of time (and I do like to not wank for a few days before a longer session).

I talked to a girl on SA last year who said that when she was a teenager, her and her boyfriend had a free house for a couple days and had sex something like 25-30 times, and I believed her! So, in summary, people are weird.

Offline Titti Tatti

I remember the newspapers running a kiss and tell about a famous businessman called Ralph Halpern where the Shiite little girl said, Shock Horro, they'd been at it up to 6 times a night.  Made me smile as the future missus and I had done it 7 times the night before.

Now more than 30 years later I,'ve given up on booking more than an hour. Second time won't happen. Normally can stay hard and mostly have to finish myself

Also read years ago that for the female every orgasm is widely different, but not so for the male.  Not true for me. While all bring a sense of release, a few  make the roomshske and a few are like limping across the finish line, most are somewhere in between.  As long as I've enjoyed the action /meeting they are all worth having.

Have experienced dry O's they tend to be weak but not always. For me they are like a halfway house and sometimes I can keep going for a more powerful and wet finish.  But not always some are done and dusted. that said at my age the amount of cum. varies enormously.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 06:53:36 am by Titti Tatti »