Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever lost or left behind anything valuable on a punt?  (Read 3565 times)

Offline Sheer Tights

A regular of mine told me it's very common. One punter, a business traveller who popped on his way to the airport left his passport behind while another left a pair of stockings

mediumjoe

It's about time A W set up a lost property department.  We are all as bad as each other, we sound like we need our mittens on a bit of strings through  the sleeves of our coat !

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Like the Cue. I carry the bare minimum. Car Key & Punt phone in a pocket. I always wear the same walking pants, & they go in a zip up pocket. With the correct money too. Keep it simple...  :thumbsup:

Offline lostandfound

Over time I've become very careful. I wear clothes with lots of pockets, including hidden ones. When travelling I try to have a place for everything I'm taking with me, and always the same place. Thankfully this has helped me reduce lost items, including when punting.

Offline claretandblue

Over time I've become very careful. I wear clothes with lots of pockets, including hidden ones. When travelling I try to have a place for everything I'm taking with me, and always the same place. Thankfully this has helped me reduce lost items, including when punting.
Interesting,over time i feel i am getting sloppier and less careful,i should probably take this recent incident as a sign to tighten up my act  :hi:

Offline BlueRock

Worst thing I have ever left is a bag of weed and my favorite hat. Never again go in with bare minimum but even a coat.

Offline PleadInsanity

I once somehow left my car keys behind and realised after about 2mins of leaving, got my phone out to call and say i'm coming back but she had already text the word 'keys'. The must have fallen out of my pocket when getting undressed.

Offline king tarzan

I once somehow left my car keys behind and realised after about 2mins of leaving, got my phone out to call and say i'm coming back but she had already text the word 'keys'. The must have fallen out of my pocket when getting undressed.

Leave my valuables behind
No need to take them
Cheap seiko watch and cash + £60 to £80 on top of advertised fee just incase of extras
( usually all inclusive )
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PleadInsanity

Leave my valuables behind
No need to take them
Cheap seiko watch and cash + £60 to £80 on top of advertised fee just incase of extras
( usually all inclusive )

I do to but drive to most punts so need my car keys, correct money and punting phone is all I take.

Offline king tarzan

I do to but drive to most punts so need my car keys, correct money and punting phone is all I take.

I used to drive there but with all traffic petrol costs congestion charges and the bloody parking I just take train instead

Most locations are based near tube stations anyway
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

On the flip side, I had a cracking punt earlier this year and left, picking up the SPs cheap phone, thinking it was my own punting phone. In my defense they were identical.

5 mins down the road I had a series of panicky calls and texts. She was an Hungarian, working with her mate and used her phone to contact me. I turned tail and gave it back to her. 

Offline Gordon Bennett

I like to call time myself a few minutes before the end. I think it's good manners and it gives me time to get dressed and methodically gather my stuff together like specs, car keys, phone etc. None of them are valuable but it would be irritating and embarrassing to have to return a bit later to pick up something forgotten in a rush to leave if you'd been eased out due to lingering.

Offline davidgood

Yesterday I met up with a SP I have known for several  in an hotel as she is on her first London tour.

As I was hanging my things up I told her I did not want to make the mistake of leaving my jumper or anything else behind.

She said she would make sure as another punter had already left a shirt behind in her wardrobe !!!!

Regards,

davidgood

Offline stampjones

I am pretty careful usually. I put watch in my trousers pocket when i hang them up or generally make sure everything "forgettable" is in something that isnt. My one problem though is when I go after work - which invariably means after pub - I have my bag with me and that has my (work) laptop in it and the number of times I have almost (or actualky) left it behind is not funny. Its only a matter of time really...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 11:32:35 pm by stampjones »

Online Jonestown

My one problem though is when I go after work - which invariably means after pub - I have my bag with me and that has my (work) laptop in it and the number of times I have almost (or actualky) left it behind is not funny. Its only a matter of time really...

And of course you work for SIS / MI5, where losing a laptop is no big deal !

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
And of course you work for SIS / MI5, where losing a laptop is no big deal !

Or the NHS!

Offline chrishornx

good friend of mine, many years ago, left behind his virginity  :yahoo:

Offline Carpy

Have left behind a very expensive pair of sun glasses with a girl who used to be a regular, I knew I had lost them but didn't know where they were. She gave them me as soon as I walked in the next time I visited.

When seeing a new girl, I take my phone (turn off as I walk to door) and the required cash and car key -that's it. With the exception of cash the key and phone are usually zipped up in my inside coat pocket.

Offline claretandblue

Have left behind a very expensive pair of sun glasses with a girl who used to be a regular, I knew I had lost them but didn't know where they were. She gave them me as soon as I walked in the next time I visited.

When seeing a new girl, I take my phone (turn off as I walk to door) and the required cash and car key -that's it. With the exception of cash the key and phone are usually zipped up in my inside coat pocket.
Sounds like you are sorted,unless you forget your coat! :lol:

Online Jonestown

On the other hand, around 10 years ago I visited a Touch of Class EE girl, Cheryl I think, in the big block of service flats between Bayswater and Queensway tube stations. Great girl, very attractive, expert at rimming. At the end I looked out the window as I was dressing and noticed it was chucking it down, don't worry says Cheryl I have loads of umbrellas, people leave them here all the time with that she went into another room and brought back a snazzy little black compact job and handed it to me - compliments of the management she said. Well I still have it, it's been all over the world with me, I think of it as my tarts brolly. So every cloud has silver lining, thanks who ever left it at Cheryl's place - she really was a very good rimmer.

mediumjoe

Hi Carpie,  just wondered , why do you take your phone in with you when you have come in the car and could leave it in there?  Sorry to ask but I always leave mine in the car and I wondered if I was missing out on something .Joe

Offline BogBog1

I had completely forgotten this until reading this thread... a few years ago I was on business in Sheffield. Had a small window of opportunity for a punt before catching my train back down south. The only girl that replied to my texts looked OK from the pics so I went for it. It turned she was an overweight middle aged Romanian. However, I'd popped a blue pill and wasn't about to let it go to waste so went ahead with what was one of the crappest punts of my life (this was before I was a regular on here).

I couldn't wait to get out the door... on the way down the stairs outside her flat I realised I'd left my cap in the room. Not a problem, I thought, went back up the stairs and knocked on the door. No answer. Knocked again. No answer. Knocked a third time, more loudly. Cue loud swearing in Romanian from inside. Door is flung open. "I've left my hat", I said. "NO. Nothing leave", she says, and goes to shut the door in my face. The room we'd been in was directly in front of the door, and I could see into the room over the bitch's shoulder. There was my cap on the chair. So I held the door open with one arm and pointed over her shoulder. "THERE", I said. She looked back, swore some more in Romanian, so I pushed past her, grabbed my cap, and left.

Fuck knows why I was so bothered - it was a totally unspectacular £5 cap from some market stall. But her attitude just massively fucked me off. Fucking bitch. I'm annoyed all over again now.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Fuck knows why I was so bothered - it was a totally unspectacular £5 cap from some market stall

Did you have a whippet tied to the railings outside?  :D

Offline mh

Fucking bitch. I'm annoyed all over again now.

:lol: Calm down! Think nice thoughts. Think of a duster being smoothly handled by an attractive young lady bending over. Or whatever...

You were quite right to force your way back in to get your belongings. She probably thought that your blood had returned from dick to brain half way down the stairs and you were going to demand your money back!!

Offline BogBog1

:lol: Calm down! Think nice thoughts. Think of a duster being smoothly handled by an attractive young lady bending over. Or whatever...

However did you guess???  :D :D :D

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Hi Carpie,  just wondered , why do you take your phone in with you when you have come in the car and could leave it in there?  Sorry to ask but I always leave mine in the car and I wondered if I was missing out on something .Joe
Phone left in car not insured, ditto laptop. But I would find it hard to explain theft from a lady's apartment to my insurance broker! I back up daily.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 07:10:46 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

mediumjoe

Thanks, thing is I am a thousand times more likely to forget my phone when leaving a girls place than have my car broken into ( never happened in 45 years of driving ). Anyway it's only a punting phone.  Joe

Offline Carpy

I have been in several large blocks of flats and got lost, have had to be guided through numerous key code entries, overtime I have learnt to keep it on until I'm outside the door.

It's only a burner anyway so if ur went missing I'd not be bothered. As said as long as I remember my coat I will be fine.

mediumjoe

Yes good point, some are a bit like mazes .