Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: how do i delete a booking requst on adultwork  (Read 1541 times)

Offline grandaddybadman

i've just sent a wg a booking request, she has not accepted it yet. is it possible to delete the request before she sees the booking?
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline itspaul

Just send her an email and explain something has come up sorry can't make it as far as I know you can't delete it

NotoriousNot

Just send her a polite message saying circumstances have changed and you no longer want the booking. I don't think you can delete it before she sees it, but it's no big deal.

Offline grandaddybadman

Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

James999

no u cant

How would you know?

Do you run some client profiles on AW as well as pro$$ie one? Suppose it could be an advantage if you need to top up the feedback or counter some negative feedbacks  :unknown:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Sureshot

Youre basically sending an email. Once its sent you cant retrieve it.  If you havent agreed the meet, she wont accept it anyway - that seems to be a cardinal sin to prossies :D

Hydrant

If you use the AW web app on a smartphone you can definitely delete a booking request after sending it. I fairly sure this does NOT stop the WG seeing it, but I don't know if it stops her leaving you any negative or neutral feedback to say you cancelled. Anyone else know?

Offline paul_2407

Why would you need to delete a request? I'd just send a follow up email saying to ignore it and if it wasn't confirmed, no harm done?