Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How have your preferences changed?  (Read 1489 times)

Shure

From your first punt to your latest punt, how have they changed?

Do you go for a different "look" now than you did then? Do you have different services etc?

ickydicky

dont suppose the kinda hoors i fucked 40 years ago are different from the ones i fuck now. and of course i havent changed either :crazy: :wacko:

Offline mrdiamond77

I started punting when I was about 23/24 some 15 years ago and tended to like seeing girls who were either my age or a little older.  Now I see girls who tend to be 10 or 15 years younger than me.

Offline PussyLover789

Do you go for a different "look" now than you did then? Do you have different services etc?
I remember when i started punting i was quite happy just to have DFK, foreplay and the intercourse, But now i always look for someone who is offering facials,cim and all different positions, i think ive got randier as ive got older lol  :D :P

Offline claretandblue

I think your boundaries increase the longer you are in this game,at least they do for me. Things like extreme dt ,watersports and threesomes are all things I have tried in the last six months,they weren't on my agenda when I first began punting

Online advent2016

When I first arrived on your small island in the 80s, I started with street gals, but after a few  arrests, hand over to MPs, court marshals, was told it could be career limiting, I started using parlors, apartments and hotels. I've pretty much liked the same things BBBJ and Sex with condom. Recently (last 15 years), I've looked to my sub side, and have enjoyed Strap-on, and some occasional spanking/switching , combined with the above.
 Nowadays, I like to spend 30 mins, with a different lady, in her 30s, and do all those things.  BBBJ, CIM/facial/snowball, strap-on, spanking (2 way), the occasional enema, even sensual massage and a HJ. I never thought I'd pay for a HJ!!!!.

I was given a pay rise to stay over here more, and I have tried to spend it all whoring, and would like to thank you in the last week for making everything much cheaper, when I spend my dollars. ;)

« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 07:27:49 pm by advent2016 »

Offline RedKettle

I was very naive about sex when I started and so my experiences were very vanilla - sex in perhaps 2 positions and OWO.  I just did not know what was available and therefore did not ask.  Even if I did have an idea I would have not been brave enough to ask.

Then with an older bird I was getting carried away with OWO and suddenly CIM happened - I loved it and discovered that she was fine with it and that some WGs did it as a service - WOW!!

The major changes were when I discovered AW and then UKP.  Suddenly there was a whole lot more women available (some of whom I wish I had not seen the pictures of), services that I had never heard of (and some I wish that I still had not) and increased confidence to ask for what I wanted.

I am still vanilla by the standards of many but I have tried a whole range of ages from 19 to 65, a pretty wide range of body shapes (some wider than I wanted to), various nationalities and a few new sexual adventures.

I am loving it!!

Offline rogercock00

I remember when i started punting i was quite happy just to have DFK, foreplay and the intercourse, But now i always look for someone who is offering facials,cim and all different positions, i think ive got randier as ive got older lol  :D :P

Pretty much this.

When I first started, I went for the gorgeous model types for a vanilla experience just to relive the memory at a later point. Nowadays, it is all about me and what I want and in short, I simply use the WG to suit my own end which for me is heavy facial experience. I am definitely randier and kinkier than when I started but frankly I don't give a rats ass about what the WG thinks - whereas beforehand I did.

Offline Anadin

There have been a few changes for me. My biggest is pretty much only going for huge fake tits now rather than just any big tits. I also have moved away from seeing girls I'm just attracted to, to only seeing girls I really fucking fancy.

Lately I'm also find myself gravitating toward South American providers too.

Offline stevedave

I wouldn't say that my tastes have changed, I always naturally gravitate back towards a "GFE" with girls usually in the mid-late twenties age bracket...but every now and then I enjoy mixing it up, maybe seeing an older lady, someone who squirts, someone who loves it up the arse etc.

Keeps me on my toes.

Offline Nagilum

Not changed, just allowed me to explore the different fantasies with girls I wouldn't normally go for. MILFS and tattooed girls etc.

FlyingBreadMan

From brothel days to today.

Booking appointments. First few times I only called to ask "if it was OK to come by now?" Then it occurred to me to make an appointment.

Look before you buy and WALKING. I used to just turn up and take what was on offer. I was lucky to have some real stunners, but a few occasions I got some less appealing girls (no MUNTERS thankfully). After a while I started declining to stay and the maids (bless them all) were cool about it.

Safe sex. I used to engage in unprotected casual sex while in college and university. Every WG I been with always used a condom, but I could imagine if they did not I would have foolishly gone through with it. I am more aware of the risks now and even carry my own in case.

Offline SJ772

I've become more picky over time which annoys me, first time I booked a WG my civvie numbers were pretty low so I was instantly hard, even before her clothes came off just knowing I was going to get to suck/fuck a new pussy.   Now, quite a few years down the line, I find I am more picky, girls I punted with previously that were perfect back then are a bit 'Meh!' now.   I don't think the service has changed it is just as my experience increases my expectations have risen, which limits me to a handful of girls in my area now.  Maybe that's just getting old.

Offline Silver Birch

As I work my way through my bucket list, my preferences change. Some things I want to repeat, others are no longer a preference.

Offline LanceVance

I find myself drawn more towards petite EE's these days and I wasn't so picky when I started.

Offline itk

When I first started punting it was a case of £20 or £30 for sex, wasn't really a time limit on the punt as it was street hookers in the car or a place nearby. OWO wasn't ever offered back then, but all I was after was to get my nuts emptied by a pretty little 20 yo. My preferences towards the type of woman hasn't changed, but wanting OWO is a must for me now.

Gspotter

Was very vanilla when I started, even oral was covered. Over the years I've become more experimental but also riskier too. OWO is common and I've tried BB in the past.
JF Kennedy said to really know a woman you need to try all three holes. I'm now of this philosophy and like to include anal in the routine.
I guess for all punters you are getting older while the girls are getting younger so the age dgap keeps increasing.

Offline budz

Not sure I really should be posting in this thread as I've only been punting since March.
Taste in women hasn't changed much, still prefer blondes and over 35 years old but I'm slowly going off GFE and recently have got into spanking which is completely different to my everyday real life character. Used to love small tits but have now discovered bigger  boobs and they are great! Also find myself sifting through 20 year old profiles on AW and am really tempted by their fit toned bodies  :wacko:

Offline Desimonic

The more i punt , the more i like to try. Specially with a regular WG who knows your taste and comfort zone  :blush:
 If you don't try you , won't know if you like it  :yahoo:

mrhappypants

I have started paying a lot more attention to whether punters posing questions and posting responses are writing reviews......

Dave

Offline Mr_Shins

I'm into the weird stuff: getting kicked and trampled etc. Back in 1992 that seemed so normal. Cards in phone boxes, hardly anyone had mobile phones so phone bxoes were more commonly used and you'd call up and a maid usually answered and told you where it was, and it seemed to normal to request a hard kicking.

The woman would put on her high heel boots or shoes (usually boots but sometimes shoes) and would kick me or stomp the heels in, A variety of girls, mostly young. Sometimes later on the "maid", who I knew was really running the place, would join in.

You were usually kept waiting in one room while the WG finished the session they were on, and it was almost always spontaneous, i.e .you turned up.

Later I did get fussy and leave if the woman didn't have the kind of shoes I wanted. Also had a phase of buying them shoes. Essentially it worked mainly this way for me for about 8 years but by 1998 I had a mobile and would often want to walk down back streets rather than main roads so I could look at the cards and put the number on my phone to call. Booked one or two by internet even in 1998, and by then had been introduced to the term "BDSM" online, but the scene never did anything for me, as it seems to be too conformist to rules and I am non-conformist.

As for my preferences I think I often seek more of a friendship with the girl than I did in the very early days, although later on I did have regulars and get to know them fairly well.

With regards to actually having sex with a WG, in my whole career I have only had that with one, 3 times with the same WG in 3 different sessions, and that was in the last year with one from AW. I guess that's a change as I had never considered doing that previously.

Offline Mr_Shins

From the early days, Gloucester Place near Baker Street (north side of Marylebone Road) was a common place for me to go. I particularly remember that the basement of #40 was a common visiting house for me.

I came out of that place extremely sore on Tuesday 29th December 1992 when Lisa "The Flame" had totally beaten me up with her silver-grey high heel knee-length boots. And she was so lovely and smiley and friendly as she was doing it too.

Offline uutarn

For me they haven't changed much as i was a dirty little cunt to begin with.
Its only now i can act upon my filthy whims.

The only thing that surprised me was foot fetish... and i still don't understand why...  :unknown:

bristolqwerty

Realised that RO is a must in any punt so the lady has to be clean, young and slim, has good legs and a few changes of stockings and able to ride cowgirl like a trooper.  I changed my preference when I realised that since I was paying and my requests were reasonable.  I wouldn't ever budge on these now.  As above I do like to see regulars and build a professional relationship as it delivers better services.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 10:46:52 pm by bristolqwerty »