Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Priscilla2019 in Hatfield: too good to be true?  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Chorley

« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 09:26:47 pm by Chorley »

Offline winkywanky

The poor girl is spilling out all over the place! Nice. No intel. I'm afraid, but she's gone in the hotlist  :hi:.

Offline WASA38

The poor girl is spilling out all over the place! Nice. No intel. I'm afraid, but she's gone in the hotlist  :hi:.

Even though, according to the legend on her last PG pic., she loves to fuck her dog ! I trust this is some sort of euphemism but it's lost on me. Explanation welcomed.

Very fanciable rack though, must agree.

Offline winkywanky

Even though, according to the legend on her last PG pic., she loves to fuck her dog ! I trust this is some sort of euphemism but it's lost on me. Explanation welcomed.

Very fanciable rack though, must agree.

I assume she means doggy, but of course that is just what her dog would choose to do, so who knows?  :D

Offline The sperminator

B and S , so wouldnt bother

Offline Chorley

B and S , so wouldnt bother
Thought as much. :thumbsdown: I'm taking it you visited?

Offline The sperminator

Thought as much. :thumbsdown: I'm taking it you visited?

Tried, walked when i realised it was too good to be true! One thing i have learmt, the more of us that walk when this happens, the more they will get the message its not acceptable

Offline bobby1973

what like not doing a review about  :thumbsdown:
to let us all know
info like that helps us all
if its a b and s place and you walk just say :thumbsup:

Offline The sperminator

what like not doing a review about  :thumbsdown:
to let us all know
info like that helps us all
if its a b and s place and you walk just say :thumbsup:

Soon as james999 does a review, i will  too

Offline winkywanky

Tried, walked when i realised it was too good to be true! One thing i have learmt, the more of us that walk when this happens, the more they will get the message its not acceptable

If you left a review then others might be saved a wasted journey.

And then to deflect by blaming another non-reviewer is frankly pathetic  :rolleyes:.

Offline The sperminator

I am not blaming someone else, but there seems to be one rule for one, and another for someone else on this site

Offline bobby1973

be the bigger man
help others who help you

Offline winkywanky

Anyone who's been here for 5mins knows about James999, he's somewhat of a one-off on here, amongst a membership of hundreds (thousands?)

So to single him out as a reason for not reviewing is, quite frankly, complete bullshit.

And like any community, if people didn't contribute there wouldn't be a UKP. That's what a community is all about, everyone does their bit (and in a perverted way, with all his posting so does James999, and he's been here since the year dot AFAIK).

Within the basic bounds of decency, this place is a non-PC haven where people who are unhelpful or don't pull their weight get ridiculed and ultimately despised.

Offline The sperminator

Anyone who's been here for 5mins knows about James999, he's somewhat of a one-off on here, amongst a membership of hundreds (thousands?)

So to single him out as a reason for not reviewing is, quite frankly, complete bullshit.

And like any community, if people didn't contribute there wouldn't be a UKP. That's what a community is all about, everyone does their bit (and in a perverted way, with all his posting so does James999, and he's been here since the year dot AFAIK).

Within the basic bounds of decency, this place is a non-PC haven where people who are unhelpful or don't pull their weight get ridiculed and ultimately despised.

I hear you fella. Point taken. But reviewing someone i didnt see, before i joined ukp, i didnt think would be relevant. For various reasons, i have not punted in 6 months, but hope to soon. I will post up a review!

Offline winkywanky

I hear you fella. Point taken. But reviewing someone i didnt see, before i joined ukp, i didnt think would be relevant. For various reasons, i have not punted in 6 months, but hope to soon. I will post up a review!

If that's the case, then why come up with a completely spurious reason?

Anyway, plenty of time to put this right now. Onwards and upwards.

Offline Watfordpunter97

I'm assuming this is too good to be true?  :unknown: Any intel?  :unknown:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes, she was quite a lot more chunky and nowhere near as pretty when I met her

Online Dcharlie

Booked her for 30 mins in Hatfield last week. Complete waste of time. It was a bait and switch. Had to be as the girl bore no resemblance to the photos. Typical stocky Brazilian with bolt ons. Either I was very unlucky and it was b&s or it is Priscila....queen of the walk. Avoid!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 09:01:05 am by Dcharlie »

Offline winkywanky

Priscilla, Queen of the Punting Desert.