Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Healing Clinic,Kings Lynn  (Read 1099 times)

Offline norfolkman

Never been the classiest of massage ,but was usually a fun place to go.Now it seems sterile and totally lacking any fun.Am I alone on this or will others wish to comment.I used to look forward to my visits there but in the last months consider my money wasted.

Offline EquineLover

Went there a few weeks ago. Totally agree with you.

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Is this dump just massage or? Many thanks in advance👍

Offline Hamil83

I recently visited this establishment and had a massage for 30 minutes where I was offered a HJ at an extra £20, this was a bargain I though £30 for massage and extra 20. Not bad at all, the place was clean and I didn’t get the masseuse name but mid 40s I would say and she did a grand job, started off with me face down and then when asked to turn over she went by my side and asked if I wanted a HJ to which I agreed. She didn’t waste anytime and as I was hard she did the deed, perfect pressure and playing with the balls,

She put my hand between her legs but only rubbing not bare skin, but that was enough. She made all the right sounds as I came hard and she caught it in her hand then cleaned me up.

I would go again and maybe see what other girl is available.

I will let you know when I return.

Offline Colonel_Mustard

I recently visited this establishment and had a massage for 30 minutes where I was offered a HJ at an extra £20, this was a bargain I though £30 for massage and extra 20. Not bad at all, the place was clean and I didn’t get the masseuse name but mid 40s I would say and she did a grand job, started off with me face down and then when asked to turn over she went by my side and asked if I wanted a HJ to which I agreed. She didn’t waste anytime and as I was hard she did the deed, perfect pressure and playing with the balls,

She put my hand between her legs but only rubbing not bare skin, but that was enough. She made all the right sounds as I came hard and she caught it in her hand then cleaned me up.

I would go again and maybe see what other girl is available.

I will let you know when I return.

I used to go there quite a bit, it tends to be different money and services everytime you go

I now tend to go to Cleo who offers full service for £70

Having said that I might go there later today

« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 01:26:13 pm by Colonel_Mustard »

Offline Colonel_Mustard

Did go today, paid the £30 and it was a disaster,

I went in and was greeted by a short woman  in her 40s paid for half hour massage,  unlike before she kept fully clothed in a red dress and right from the start my heart sank

Spent 20 minutes givig me a back massage didnt even turn me over, she then wispered in my ear happy ending, no way was I gonna pay her another £20 to wank me off so I asked for full service she said no then run the remaining 10 minites out massaging my back

Last time ever I will go there just dont think its value for money