Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WTF is going on here??  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Celticstu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Scrolling through pros sites and stumble upon this Romanian
Thought she looked nice but was put off by the advertised bareback (no idea if she does or not)

Scrolling through her pics made made me almost vomit!
Has this dude got warts, burst veins or some sort of implants!
Why post a pic like that!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

That picture alone should scare barebackers into using condoms or avoiding skanks that offer it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Scrolling through pros sites and stumble upon this Romanian
Thought she looked nice but was put off by the advertised bareback (no idea if she does or not)

Scrolling through her pics made made me almost vomit!
Has this dude got warts, burst veins or some sort of implants!
Why post a pic like that!

Hidden Image/Members Only

I just sent that picture as a screenshot to a friend who does piercing and implants he said that they look like scar tissue from some form of surgery  :vomit:. I've never ever heard of implants in the penis but there's always a first for everything I guess.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 07:08:35 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline berksboy

DD tits  so she sayes , more like B. As for that cock WTF is going on ?

Offline Partyman

They are implants.

I was at a party in Bristol many years back and one of the guys had what looked like ball bearings inserted under the skin the whole way along his shaft, top and sides.

It was quite a talking point. They had used surgical grade stainless steel and it had taken a while to heel.

The girl in question said she didn't notice any difference during penetration but they kept catching her teeth during oral.

Like the idea of ribbed or studded condoms the actual effect is minimal but this would be a much more expensive and potentially painful way to find out.

They are implants.

I was at a party in Bristol many years back and one of the guys had what looked like ball bearings inserted under the skin the whole way along his shaft, top and sides.

It was quite a talking point. They had used surgical grade stainless steel and it had taken a while to heel.

The girl in question said she didn't notice any difference during penetration but they kept catching her teeth during oral.

Like the idea of ribbed or studded condoms the actual effect is minimal but this would be a much more expensive and potentially painful way to find out.

If they were implants they would be symmetrical i work as a tattooist i have seen implants done on arms and heads and they have to be put in level other wise it looks odd. This guy's cock looks like kealoids imho

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Private Gallery 192.00 credits for 24hrs???

Ali369

Shes just ticked all the boxs in her faves.. hardsports receiving? Wtf lol