Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dedicated punter or a regular punter?  (Read 1564 times)

SUMO61

Just looking at the reviews section, lots on here seem to be trying many and varied WGs out.

I must admit, that was never really my scene and i'm at a point now where I enjoy a couple of regular WGs I've found and i'm happy with.  I haven't got the energy to trying out new ones every week...

I enjoy reading Off Topic more these days too. Must be getting old!

What would class yourself as?  A happy regular or a career punter?

Offline Jonestown

its nice to have a few reliable girls up your sleeve, ones you can count on for what you need, but one the whole i get bored quickly and have a constant need to find new delights.

Offline threechilliman

I mix it about. I have a few semi-regs who I like to try new stuff on and newbies for the thrill of meeting a girl for the first time and getting your cock inside them within 5mins.

tcm

Offline mrdiamond77

I used to like just staying with my regulars.  They would then retire and I would find somebody else.  This year has been the first year where I have actively seeked out punting with new girls.  I have a few more to see on my HL before I go back to having one or two regulars.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I mix it about. I have a few semi-regs who I like to try new stuff on and newbies for the thrill of meeting a girl for the first time and getting your cock inside them within 5mins.

tcm
Same here, regular for a guaranteed good punt then throw in a new girl every 2nd or 3rd punt

Offline Jimmyredcab

It's not the number of girls you see that matters, it is the quality, some gents on here would fuck anything with a pulse if the price is right.  :hi:

Offline Hertsgent

Definitely strongly in the regular camp this past 15 months (more a mix before that), but perhaps every other month might see something new I fancy (so 1 new punt for about 4 regular ones - I punt 2-3 times a month)

Suits me for sure at the minute - nice and relaxing  :wacko:

Offline MattG92

I usually punt once a week for 30 minutes if it's a first meeting but regulars I book 1 hour, I usually only see regulars now though unless I find someone new that I really like the look of.

Offline threechilliman

After Tontober, I'm playing my own game of Newvember, to be followed by Regcember.

tcm

richie12

I do have 2 or 3 regular wg's, but do also like a new one from time to time, especially if they offer particular services the regular wg's don't.

Do find that each meet with a regular, just seems to get better and better as they get to know you and what you like ( and vice versa)

Only issue I have is getting "attached" to the regular wg's and also an issue if your regular wg then retires then left feeling pretty rubbish for a bit- but maybe that's just me.

Offline azrael

As most of the guys above have mentioned, i generaly stick with my regulars. But as they dissapear/take time off every now and again. I try to have a back up list for when they do  :unknown:

Offline cueball

I have 4 regulars, I see one per month (ish) but I do like new faces, so on average 3 out of 4 punts will be a new face.

I couldn't just stick to seeing the same lasses all the time. Part of the buzz is the new face (for me)

Offline NervousJ

it's all still new to me, so I'm filling my boots...

And tbh I'm trying to find someone that I'd want to see again, not found that one yet...once I've fucked um, I tend to move on,  Clearly I'm not seeing the right ones.... Yet.....

Offline Golovkin

I very rarely see the same girls again. Always like to change like the thrill of a new girl it's why the review system is great for me. As I now have a good idea what type of meet I'm in for. But occasionally I'll try an unreviewed girl. It's usually there is no one I'm interested available I may try a girl again.

Offline Hertsgent

After Tontober, I'm playing my own game of Newvember, to be followed by Regcember.

tcm

Sounds good - look forward to the reviews. I don't want to hear about your experiences in "Manuary" though please  :scare:

Offline threechilliman

Sounds good - look forward to the reviews. I don't want to hear about your experiences in "Manuary" though please  :scare:

I haven't got as far as January yet, too much else going on!

tcm

Offline cueball

I like the idea of newvember but it's followed by duocember for me  :D

Offline itk

Recently been sticking with regulars, but I think it's time to try some newbies. Got one on my HL after a punting mate had a good time with her last night and this morning.  :D

Type_O_Negative

I would say i'm a happy regular but sometimes i do go elsewhere.

Online fatboy

I haven't got as far as January yet, too much else going on!

tcm
Whoa, Manuary is a step too far -  fucking hipsters with beards is a thought too far !
A couple of regulars for me but I do like the anticipation of a new meet followed by a neg/neutral review.
I am looking at visiting some of my first punts and reviewing them as I was not on UKP then.
Cheers, FB.

Neal69

It's not the number of girls you see that matters, it is the quality, some gents on here would fuck anything with a pulse if the price is right.  :hi:

Did you cut and paste that post Jim  :music:

N

Offline mrfishyfoo

It varies with me.

I used to see one girl all the time and ended up with EAS and got badly burnt. That was 10+ years ago before I retired.

When I became active again I started as a  fuck them once and never go back punter.

Now I mix it up.

I like to see a new girl every 3rd or 4th punt and ideally she'll be a TOFFT. I'll revisit that girl quite quickly, unless the first meet is shite, and then take it from there.

For me it's not about how many lasses I can fuck it's about the experience and doing something new. Even with the girls I see regularly no 2 meets are the same.

Offline con-a-ser

I used to see a lot of new girls & never really saw the same guy more than twice

But of later with money been a bit tighter I seem to see the same girls more regular & seem to have a different punting pattern
I seem to have a three time rule thinking
First girl girl will be good or bad if good worth seeing again & have a lot of the does & don't out of the way
Second time more relaxed with both knowing what is & isn't on offer & better than first punt
Third time can be good as good as second but now a lot of the small talk is out of the way

After this some look at you as a regular & get a little lazy

Also If I see a new girl I then see a semi regular one after so don't see two newbies in concession to minimize chance of two negative punts 

Offline Blackpool Rock

I used to see a lot of new girls & never really saw the same guy more than twice

Something you've not told us Con?  :D

Offline con-a-ser

yes typo should be Trannie I'm mean girl

Offline RedKettle

Before UKP I saw one or two regulars an awful lot and the occasional new one - which introduced me to a few real munters  :vomit:

Since UKP I have felt confident about trying lots of new girls (thanks chaps) and several of them have become regulars.  I have also learnt to walk from the munters  :thumbsup:

Like many above I like a balance - I enjoy seeing one of about 6 girls quite regularly, there is something about developing a knowledge of what works and getting comfortable.  Also I often book at short notice and regulars are more likely to make themselves available.

However I also like the thrill of seeing a girl for the first time.

The beauty of punting is the variety and for me that means lots of different women who are different shapes, types etc etc but also some are ones that are familiar and comfortable and others are unknown until I walk through the door. 

Offline Rockhead

Like many above I like a balance - I enjoy seeing one of about 6 girls quite regularly, there is something about developing a knowledge of what works and getting comfortable.  Also I often book at short notice and regulars are more likely to make themselves available.

However I also like the thrill of seeing a girl for the first time.

Exactly this. Plus, I think there is something engendered in men that makes us want to have sex with lots of different women. A biologist would probably define it as an instinct towards sewing the seed as far as possible in order to get the greatest possible hit rate in creating new, healthy humans.

Offline fairfield

...aaah, to have the luxury of choice. Its difficult when budget (or lack of) is the deciding factor. But not sure the £60/70hr pro$$ies have 'regulars' anyway.  Even if the tel no. stays the same, find it can easily be a different wg - suspect they get whore out quite fast. Shame bcs the odd one can give surprisingly good service - maybe they wear out even quicker? 

..... some gents on here would fuck anything with a pulse if the price is right.  :hi:
shurely a misspoke? - "pussie"?

Sureshot

I mix it up, mainly because im trying to find a new reg to replace retirees.

Sadly i havent found one yet whos worth a repeat of my time and money but u'll keep enjoying the search!