Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot_Zoe x - Heathrow area  (Read 2213 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6194461) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Commendatore

External Link/Members Only

So after my long self imposed punting exodus I have decided to venture out this weekend. 

Date: Easter Bank Holidays weekend
Time/ Duration: 1hour
Price: £100 per 1 hr + £20 extras ( OWO)
Location: Off Bath Road.  Parking space by the building and on the street.
Comms: Spoke on the phone with a maid. Clear and concise instructions. No issues.

The Girl:
Hats off to Junky for his review!!  Thank you, Sir!  The girl in the pictures is certainly her and she looks ( in my humble opinion much better in real life!)

While her English is not perfect, it is certainly fit for purpose. I am a big fan of latino accent so it ticked this box as well...She is about 5'4/5'5 , very pretty face ,lovely sized breasts and fantastic arse! I was just mesmerised by her arse when I entered. When you think latina arse - this is it , perfect shape, sticking out ...... just bloody amazing!
Age wise - i thought she looks younger than 27 , but I am rubbish with telling age.
Few tats , which I like , little scaring around waist , but she has almost zero fat tissue around her waist, natural breasts and natural arse.

The deed:
I was offered a fresh towel and took shower. We started with owo and boy - she can do it! Good technique, can take it deep , good attention to appendices and eye contact. She had me on the edge within 10 min which is rather unusual for me.  I kept stopping her not to pop and this went on for a good time. Then condom on - sex in number of positions - missionary , cow girl , but the highlight has to be doggy as the view of her little waist and that arse just made me come! She took it well , no complaints.  I have not noticed any time watching. I am not much into tongue jocking  - so can not stipulate on DFK.

Pros:
that arse - seriously - it is fabulous
gorgeous girl , willing to take instruction and please
very good oral
did not feel transactional, more of a GFE
Cons:
If I nit-pick - no RO , I have asked but it was a firm no no. Fair enough - I like it if a fancy a girl but not a deal breaker for me.

Conclusions:

This is a strong positive from me. I have been out of action for a long , long time. 
Great to be back in punting world!

Offline mrgeorge392

Hi,
What time did you try to do booking?
I try to contact around 11am but nobody answers.

Thanks.

Offline Dangerman20

I also saw her this weekend and that's not the experience I had. Maybe I caught her at a bad time or something got lost in translation. Will put up a review soon

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP. seen this at £100ph looked interesting note she has put her price up £20 now not interesting. lots of competition at this price point with OWO included.  :hi:

Offline Junkyardgrunze

I am happy you had a good time mate.  Btw I did think she looked younger than 27 too. You won’t be out of action for much longer if we start getting hotties like this around Heathrow.  :thumbsup: .

Offline kungpo

Maid or someone definitely took notice of the new demand. All rates have been increased now and no longer offering 15 minutes.