Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla in Croydon. Has any one seen her and what do you think?  (Read 811 times)

Offline xabojuro

« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 08:37:31 am by daviemac »

Offline Londonpunter30

Vivastreet and Croydon  :scare: :scare: :scare:

It’s going to be a crap brothel and crap punt .  Think with your head before proceeding

Offline LLPunting

Vivastreet and Croydon  :scare: :scare: :scare:

It’s going to be a crap brothel and crap punt .  Think with your head before proceeding

The one on your shoulders not the one trying to escape your zipper.

Offline xabojuro

I have no plans of moving in. with her. I. am just asking if  she is a good punt for 15 mins
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 08:33:28 am by daviemac »

Offline pewpewpew

I have no plans of moving in. with her. I. am just asking if  she is a good punt for 15 mins
Interesting yet annoying text effect there. Vivastreet and croydon means you may or may not see that girl. You may or may not have a good time. You may or may not recieve the services agreed. Nobody can say for sure. Perhaps she'll be the best punt of your life. Perhaps she'll be the worst
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 08:34:08 am by daviemac »

Offline xabojuro

Interesting yet annoying text effect there. Vivastreet and croydon means you may or may not see that girl. You may or may not have a good time. You may or may not recieve the services agreed. Nobody can say for sure. Perhaps she'll be the best punt of your life. Perhaps she'll be the worst
thanks. the font is a mistake. i agree with your assessment.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 08:34:29 am by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
thanks. the font is a mistake. i agree with your assessment.
Stop taking the piss with the font, just post normally like everyone else.

Offline xabojuro

Stop taking the piss with the font, just post normally like everyone else.

it is a mistake and it had created an unwanted distraction.   i will stop taking the piss with the font.