Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harrow, London - Reeka waggish (Harrow)  (Read 2809 times)

DUNDA55

From another thread, but adding as a separate review:

External Link/Members Only

Haven’t got round to a review, so hoping this can count:

Looks: big busty milf
Service: spot on - she is filthy.

The event: as Hungarians seem to do, asked me to strip off and wiped me down using a baby wipe.

It was an hour booking, hoping to spray twice, but her prolonged oral without is exquisite. She spent about 10 mins on my nuts alone, at one point having them both in her mouth. I don’t ro which she offered me, so spent a good while ploughing her fanny in various positions. she is another milf that clearly enjoys sex and doesn’t need to use lube as she got significantly wet enough.

Overall a fab experience, and the only reasons I wouldn’t return are because there are lots more to explore and she is a little over-familiar, which for me negates the point of a punt. If I want a date, or want to fuck me gf, I’ll do just that. A punt for me is: pay, pop, piss off. If there’s sexual chemistry, we don’t need to talk about it  :)

Offline LLPunting

Keep up the reviews  :drinks:

What do you mean by "over-familiar"?  Chatty? She said she fancies you?

DUNDA55

Keep up the reviews  :drinks:

What do you mean by "over-familiar"?  Chatty? She said she fancies you?

A bit too pushy with offers to try ‘everything’. Some may like it, I do not. I’ll let them know what I would like  :hi:

Offline LLPunting

A bit too pushy with offers to try ‘everything’. Some may like it, I do not. I’ll let them know what I would like  :hi:

Try everything as in trying to upsell you on extras or just that she fancied you doing all kinds of things to her as she got well into it?

DUNDA55

Try everything as in trying to upsell you on extras or just that she fancied you doing all kinds of things to her as she got well into it?

The latter. For some, not all, and def not me.

Offline oneeyesnake

Hey Dunda, did she let you finger her? As she is stating an extra charge for this.

DUNDA55

Hey Dunda, did she let you finger her? As she is stating an extra charge for this.

I didn’t try anything invasive so to speak, so no extra charge. Rubbing of clit/fanny seemed to be acceptable without charge.

Offline Ozy84

She clearly loved your DUNDAAA!!!  :D

DUNDA55

She clearly loved your DUNDAAA!!!  :D

It wouldn’t be the first time, sir  :lol: :lol: :lol:

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Have seen Reeka a few times....great OWO......but her significant ''beer belly'' is somewhat off-putting....definitely an 'eyes closed and doggy' lady....

Offline NoStringsFun

Have seen Reeka a few times....great OWO......but her significant ''beer belly'' is somewhat off-putting....definitely an 'eyes closed and doggy' lady....

That’s a shame re: beer belly - turn off for me too.

Online TallnHung

Busty, Hungarian MILF cock sucker.
On my HL now ;)

DUNDA55

Fair points about her gunt, but I have seen much worse. If you can look past it for some cracking mouth Work, I highly recommend  :thumbsup: