Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £70 per hour or £100  (Read 996 times)

Shyboy0075

I’m caught in a dilemma. Do I go cheaper with a £70 Rom or opt for a £100 proven service.
Which one gives you your monies worth. Is a shag s shag as long as she opens her hole?
Opinions please
Thanks

Offline Marcus777

I’m caught in a dilemma. Do I go cheaper with a £70 Rom or opt for a £100 proven service.
Which one gives you your monies worth. Is a shag s shag as long as she opens her hole?
Opinions please
Thanks

Such elegant remark, proper gentleman :scare:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Opinions please
Thanks

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sinz

Opinions please
Thanks

Grow a pair and if it does then come back here and ask a sensible question.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

If you literally just want to fuck a hole then why pay 70?  Just go to Soho and drop 20 for a quick shot.

Or if you want a little longer then you will find ladies who do it for 50 or 60 for the hr.

Given your quandary, suggest you find the cheapest punts you can and form your own opinion from personal empirical evidence.

No need to tell us your conclusion but do feel free to review any of the ladies you cum across.

Offline Cunning Punt

Opinions please
Thanks

Are you enjoying half-term?

Shyboy0075

Ok will come back with my reviews